Tevita Pangai Jr set to be sacked!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Andrew Webster’s article is correct (it’s quite a way into the article),

then, he’s a Grade A+ dickhead and any club who signs him will be in for trouble.

A big NO for him being a signing target for us, IMHO anyway.
would be very hard to work if that's his attitude

On his resume apart from being ill disciplined and inconsistent is am Amazing stat....he is the ONLY player to have dominated Taumoulo with a KO dominance....that alone makes him worthy of consideration...

He is literally in the bottom 10 NRL players i'd sign. Complete liability on and off the field, severely lacking brain-cells and tactical ability, entitled and completely swept up into his own (absolute) myth. Whereas some players are grubs on the field, he is a genuine grub.

I hope all NRL sides boycott him (as it seems they are at the moment) and let this reality check sink in for him. Some potential in him but it would be a 2-5 year job just to shock-therapy him into a somewhat consistent, smart rugby league player.

I also hope anyone here that is lured into his myth seriously rethink their position. He is a deadset liability, I've been watching his games on the field closely since all these rumours about him to the Roosters started last year and am shocked by his reputation, price-tag and attitude.
Geez Harry, tell us what you really think. @:D

I agree with you though. Nothing good will come from this bloke.

I guess the new CEO will determine that when he is appointed. Probably not
Ikin to the rescue.

DFE62A2A-FC89-4F87-9D27-B48D6972731F.jpeg

Telegraph is reporting he may be someone we look at. Whilst could be recruiting a loose cannon for a loose cannon at his best he is as destructive as an back rowen in the comp and we currently don’t get much punch on our edges. I could live with a starting prop pair of Paseka/Taupau and TPJ in the backrow.

Telegraph is reporting he may be someone we look at. Whilst could be recruiting a loose cannon for a loose cannon at his best he is as destructive as an back rowen in the comp and we currently don’t get much punch on our edges. I could live with a starting prop pair of Paseka/Taupau and TPJ in the backrow.
I doubt we are, it's just media connecting the dots. If we ever were to sign him though I think we should burn down brookvale oval

We've made a lot of positive moves lately, this would be a backward step and we'd be stuck with a liability. He can challenge Hoppa for the most suspended manly forward. At least I'd get to enjoy seeing him getting bumped off and embarrassed in defence week in and week out, because I usually skip broncos games on fridays

We'll be connected with every player off contract now. Unload DCE and we'll be able to start signing some Storm or Rorters.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6