Tevita Pangai Jr set to be sacked!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Say what you like about the rorters but they dont have a history of bringing DHs to the joint... yes they have a home-grown wife-beater here or there and the occasional pooch-ophile - but these generally get moved-on rather quickly...
Freddy was probably their most notable import drunkard and that was a fair while ago now (plus he sure made up for it on field)
They were pretty loose pre Robinson with Big Willy, Morley, Carney, Watts running amock around the traps.

him too, was it him and watts who were on the all night bender and got a taxi barefoot the next morning to the early opener?

And took taxis to newcastle to get tatts
Jake Friend was also busted in possession of some pensioners valium prescription when he and Carney were on a bender.

Let's not forget they also had Paul Carter running amok, young Nikorima on the Pingers and SKD done for Coke.

Far from a no DH's policy at Bondi.

It’s all supposition anyway , when the Donkeys get Kevvie Walters all the players will be happy again AND all these rumours and crap floating around about Seibold could well be a behind the scenes assassination attempt so don’t be surprised to see a change of coach in the near future.

Jake Friend was also busted in possession of some pensioners valium prescription when he and Carney were on a bender.

Let's not forget they also had Paul Carter running amok, young Nikorima on the Pingers and SKD done for Coke.

Can't believe I'm defending the chooks but since Robinson's been there all the players you mention bar Friend were shown the door, in SKD's case it was something like two weeks and he was goneski.
Friend was pre Robbo but his journey is well documented and a telling one.

Hate the chooks but respect where it''s due when you look at who they've jettisoned over Robbo's reign.

They were pretty loose pre Robinson with Big Willy, Morley, Carney, Watts running amock around the traps.
they didn't exactly get tolerated either tho Shoe1...

Mason signed a 3-year deal 2008 - got caught doing a pee pre-season (nothing) but then when he got done doing it again at start of 2009 they dropped him to Newtown and he was gone b4 the start of his 3rd season...

Carney signed a 3-year deal 2010 - had alcohol issues in 2011 and was gone b4 2012

Watts signed a 3-year deal 2011 - stuffed up and was gone for 2012

Morley was nearly at the end of his contract when he got suspended for kneeing Corey Hughes in the face and got immediately released....

I hate the Roosters (as in to-the-exclusion-of-all-others) but, generally, they don't suffer fools...

Jake Friend is the only one that got re-signed CnC... guess having a prescription on him wasn't considered earth-shattering...

that's the last defence of the chooks from me tho - my fingers feel 'dirty' typing this...

So he’s been slugged with a 30 grand fine, and banned from playing indefinitely by the NRL.
Not long to go now before he turns up at Uncle Nicks favourite coffee shop at Rushcutters Bay.

Our young forward depth down the road looks good. The depth forwards that actually get considered for selection right now are the worst in the competition. Seriously how many clubs would have Waddell JetSki Croker Boyle on their bench.
To be honest I think everyone is being a little harsh on Boyle. He’s played pretty well most times apart from when he was injured & is solid.....for mine Gosiewski, Waddell, Croker need to go.

they didn't exactly get tolerated either tho Shoe1...

Mason signed a 3-year deal 2008 - got caught doing a pee pre-season (nothing) but then when he got done doing it again at start of 2009 they dropped him to Newtown and he was gone b4 the start of his 3rd season...

Carney signed a 3-year deal 2010 - had alcohol issues in 2011 and was gone b4 2012

Watts signed a 3-year deal 2011 - stuffed up and was gone for 2012

Morley was nearly at the end of his contract when he got suspended for kneeing Corey Hughes in the face and got immediately released....

I hate the Roosters (as in to-the-exclusion-of-all-others) but, generally, they don't suffer fools...
I grudgingly agree. Robinson somehow managed to join the Chooks the year they signed Maloney, Jennings and SBW. They were instantly transformed into a serious team, largely due to the presence of SBW. And they haven't looked back since then.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7