Tevita Pangai Jr set to be sacked!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Screenshot_20200811-153544_Samsung Internet.jpg

So his phone call to the Roosters wasn't just to catch up for a chat with Uncle Nick it seems. Funny that he makes noises about wanting out of Broncos and then happens to do something so mind numbingly stupid as to breach COVID protocols with a bunch of bikies. Coincidence ?? Who would have given him that idea ?

Oh look a Roosters contract, don't mind if I do.

Been calls on a separate thread for a firebrand and hard-nosed forward. Pretty sure he ticks those boxes.
Everyone has opinions on what this team needs.. we need a good center, 2nd rower and a winger. Though we have a great center in walker already... i do like kotoni staggs though dont know who to chose out of the two

He’s also a loose cannon who is hit and miss.Given the amount of injuries the club continues to get,last thing they need is a player that’s suspended regularly
True but that's just learning discipline. If half the stories out of donkey land are true they have not had that at all.

Might just be the missing ingredient. And yeah thommo was on 500k plus so its not that big a gap. Immediate transfer.

True but that's just learning discipline. If half the stories out of donkey land are true they have not had that at all.

Might just be the missing ingredient. And yeah thommo was on 500k plus so its not that big a gap. Immediate transfer.
What an upgrade he would be.. the left side with walker or suli in centers would strike fear into opposition teams. Unlike
Thommo parker and Slowfua

True but not sure Taupau was hanging out with the Mongel bikie gang.Think TPJ has as many off field issues as on field.Last thing the club needs is another Fainu incident
Bike gang you say. I didnt know that.. jr paulo did the same and hes a great player. Id like him but prob won't match dogs etc anyways

Get both they are mates. Waddler amd jetski have to go.
This would make my day mate haha.
Turbo
Suli
Staggs
Walker
Garrick
Cust
Chez
AfB
Fainu
Martin
Sironen
Pangai Jr
Jake Demuss

Levi
Guacamole
Keppie
pillowseka or boyle

All of a sudden becomes one of the most dangerous backlines and left edge would be an awesome force.

Jetski waddell Parker Elliot jorge thommo can pack their bags

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4