Tevita Pangai Jr set to be sacked!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep there were a couple more mentioned but raiders they talked down I think. Honestly who knows where he ends up and honestly who cares it likely won’t be with us.
Yeah I don't see us having cap room unless we move people on.

I think N.qld if they are in the mix. I hope he does come here we need some excitement already
Yep - have solid go forward in the middle , but lack any dynamic style bloke to bust open tough defence, this bloke can do exactly this.
The Fainu spark would automatically add much more thrust in the middle, but the addition of a backrower with punch like Pengai, Bateman type would be Massive

He is literally in the bottom 10 NRL players i'd sign. Complete liability on and off the field, severely lacking brain-cells and tactical ability, entitled and completely swept up into his own (absolute) myth. Whereas some players are grubs on the field, he is a genuine grub.

I hope all NRL sides boycott him (as it seems they are at the moment) and let this reality check sink in for him. Some potential in him but it would be a 2-5 year job just to shock-therapy him into a somewhat consistent, smart rugby league player.

I also hope anyone here that is lured into his myth seriously rethink their position. He is a deadset liability, I've been watching his games on the field closely since all these rumours about him to the Roosters started last year and am shocked by his reputation, price-tag and attitude.

If Andrew Webster’s article is correct (it’s quite a way into the article),

then, he’s a Grade A+ dickhead and any club who signs him will be in for trouble.

A big NO for him being a signing target for us, IMHO anyway.

People were down on AFB. When he first came. Manly probably can harness him back on the straight and narrow.
Good point !!!
There is a little bit of grub and a little bit of whore in ALL of us feathered friend !

kerry-packer-quote-lbp1x1z.jpg

Last edited:
Good point !!!
There is a little bit of grub and a little bit of whore in ALL us feathered friend !

View attachment 15112
Every quality side needs a grub but TPJ is not the Maloney/Ennis type, he is an out and out grub in the form of cheap shots. Unlike other grubs like JWH, he is not the type of grub that would confront the opposition forward pack, frustrate them and lead by example - rather, he will take cheap shots on wingers, get embarrased in defence and contact, and will go missing when the team needs him most.

No, no, NO to TPJ from me. This isn't even taking into account how often he is suspended and his complete lack of game awareness

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4