Taupau on the move ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Dog thinks if we go back to the future everything will be ok. He has inspired me with any confidence at all.

All because he liked a tweet....?

C'mon. Marty likes heaps of tweets. Think he enjoys the rumours. Pretty sure a while back he liked a rumour about the Roosters poaching him.

All that said, I hope it's true. :) We could better use the $900k.

Well he recently liked a post saying that Turbo was back at training but didn't react to a post that AFB was back. Does that mean he doesn't like AFB????? :wondering:

People read too much into social media posts!

Is Marty still in the UK? Bearing in mind the NZ v England test was played at Elland Road, Leeds so of course the Rhinos would have been talking to him & discussing his future! They'd be crazy not to! I don't believe he will leave Manly yet & I don't think Des will let him go especially now that the team is back in training. If it was true i think he would already be gone!. Crazier things have happened though & perhaps letting him go will bring Klemmer to Manly! The mail was strong that Klemmer was signed, sealed & delivered to the Knights for 2019 & beyond, however it's all gone quiet??? Remember Klemmer & the Trbos are good mates!! Interesting to see what transpires over the next week or so & when Marty is back at training.

Release one of the best props in the game when already low on prop stocks? Yeah right! Redit just about one of the most useless bogus sites on the internet
To be honest we are still ok in terms of props. Kelepi Tanginoa, AFB, Jake Trbojevic, Paseka, Sipley. Lose quality in the forwards obviously, although it balances the side. And once a side is balanced, they can start to truly develop and be improved on stably. Short term loss, long term gain

To be honest we are still ok in terms of props. Kelepi Tanginoa, AFB, Jake Trbojevic, Paseka, Sipley. Lose quality in the forwards obviously, although it balances the side. And once a side is balanced, they can start to truly develop and be improved on stably. Short term loss, long term gain
You on drugs mate. Marty is one of the best props in the game. Jake is a ball playing lock, wont be ever going back to prop. Sipley struggled in reggies, tanginoa is good for 15mins, paeska is a rookie.

If he's going it will free up cash to bring about the post-Barrett rebuild faster.

Between the releases of Kelly and perhaps Taupau and the massive number of guys we have off contract over the next two years, Des will have a lot of freedom to build a squad around DCE and the Turbos for a 2020 or 2021 premiership tilt.

Kelepi is an off the bench second rower, Paseka and Sipley have not played a full game in first grade. Jake is not a damaging prop ... imho

There has always been noise around Tapau being traded or seeking other opportunities etc
If the right one comes up and it suits Manly commercially, he will be gone.
My mail is that he is being given space to seek such opportunities, which is fine. But if nothing suitable is on offer, he will come back and get back into the Manly spirit no problem. This player trading is a two way street, and both the club and Marty will be out for the best outcome. Stay tuned!

Who's the mail from?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8