Taufua: Two year contract extension.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great to see him having a solid games with his hands on Saturday. I still wish he would lift the enthusiasm level a notch or two and go looking for the ball more in the middle when we are in attack. He does his hit up, plays the ball and then turns his back and walks off to his wing to wait for the next time his services are required. Just always gives the impression he's not engaged with the game. Love his work but just wish he would back himself more and get in their and lead by example. He's one of the senior players now,.

A gentlemen. Looks like he's been working on catching those bombs. Still making some nice hits when he comes in from his wing and does a lot of hard work out of our end. It's no secret I'm a big Jorge fan.
Couldn’t agree more... He provides so much assistance to the big boys with his carries coming out of our own end.

Great to see him having a solid games with his hands on Saturday. I still wish he would lift the enthusiasm level a notch or two and go looking for the ball more in the middle when we are in attack. He does his hit up, plays the ball and then turns his back and walks off to his wing to wait for the next time his services are required. Just always gives the impression he's not engaged with the game. Love his work but just wish he would back himself more and get in their and lead by example. He's one of the senior players now,.
Agree...he is showing signs of warming up but he could pop up in support more often. The one thing I do like about his game is his willingness to link with the fullback when opportunity knocks. I hope we see more of this.

This guy is a very good first grade winger and has contributed to more sea eagles wins than he has losses. I hope all the dopes in here pushing for his sacking now now down to the Des created contributor rating index. Because a dropped ball, or for that matter twenty a year would still see the bloke in the clear. He takes the **** carries better than anyone else in the NRL. He is the most deadly five metre finisher in the game. And if you have a rating for best wingers in the air, then you need a best wingers on the ground rating too. This bloke picks the ball up an inch off the ground better than anyone.

This guy is a very good first grade winger and has contributed to more sea eagles wins than he has losses. I hope all the dopes in here pushing for his sacking now now down to the Des created contributor rating index. Because a dropped ball, or for that matter twenty a year would still see the bloke in the clear. He takes the **** carries better than anyone else in the NRL. He is the most deadly five metre finisher in the game. And if you have a rating for best wingers in the air, then you need a best wingers on the ground rating too. This bloke picks the ball up an inch off the ground better than anyone.

Agree with this, also not having a centre to find holes and give him fwd momentum has probably stifled his contribution in attack. Not bagging Parker here either but playing outside a Matai putting Jorge into space with fwd momentum is hard to stop one on one.

His major flaw is high balls but he is showing signs of improvement so I'm actually happy to have him in the team.

He is certainly doing a better job under the high ball. He still needs to work on that ruck speed though. Hopefully he continues to improve.

giphy.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4