Taufua: Two year contract extension.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have heard that his knees are giving him grief and he will retire. Still only 27 so would be a shame for him to go out like that.
Knees, wasn't it that chronic shoulder injury :think:

Jorge was really involved in early hit ups the middle today.
Suli could learn to do the same :wait:

I have heard that his knees are giving him grief and he will retire. Still only 27 so would be a shame for him to go out like that.
Capture+_2019-06-16-18-00-07.png

Both knees iced :eek:

Love it when old Jorge performs ...just something about him we fans love .... and we usually win when he does perform. No real speed but with Walker Garrick and now TT back the speed issue is not so pressing.

I have never once criticised him.

Just laughed at those that have ridiculed him.

9 times out of 10 his defensive reads have been caused by those inside him not doing their job or simply being out played.

Nothing but admiration from me for a very good Manly winger who has given great service.

I have never once criticised him.

Just laughed at those that have ridiculed him.

9 times out of 10 his defensive reads have been caused by those inside him not doing their job or simply being out played.

Nothing but admiration from me for a very good Manly winger who has given great service.
Couldn’t agree more. He’s one of my favourite players. Take away his 150 odd metres a game that he achieves most weeks and someone else has to do the hard yards out of our own end. Great finisher to boot.

I said to the wife yesterday that what he lacks in pace he more than makes up for in so many other ways. They are starting to kick away from him now because of his great carries.

I said to the wife yesterday that what he lacks in pace he more than makes up for in so many other ways. They are starting to kick away from him now because of his great carries.
Great to see them kicking away from him, acknowledging that he's not the liability he once was. There was a time when kicking to Jorge would mean a 50-50 chance of getting the ball back. I can't remember the last time he's actually dropped it from a kick this year!

Great to see them kicking away from him, acknowledging that he's not the liability he once was. There was a time when kicking to Jorge would mean a 50-50 chance of getting the ball back. I can't remember the last time he's actually dropped it from a kick this year!
There was never a time when kicking the ball to him was a 50/50 chance at getting it back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6