Taufua: Two year contract extension.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now I know Jorge injured the Dragons hooker, and that is the moment the game swung in our favour.

I did miss a few minutes in both halves.

Did the big fella do some great in the game that I missed?

He isn't in the same league as The Dragqueen Hunt ........ well he is in the same rugby league, but you know what I mean :wait::think:

Now I know Jorge injured the Dragons hooker, and that is the moment the game swung in our favour.

I did miss a few minutes in both halves.

Did the big fella do some great in the game that I missed?
Just the usual 130 plus metres of hard carries up the guts when coming out of our own end. Did his job well and without an error, much like he has done all year.

Last edited:
I’ve always been a fan of Jorge. Not the greatest player at times but always seems humble and a great locker room guy. His strength is his tough carries out of our end, essentially plays as an extra forward and a winger with that ability is hugely important in the modern era. Hes certainly not as potent from 10 meters out going for the corner like he use to tho. A few times the balls come his way and I’ve thought na won’t make it, and he doesn’t now. Back in the day he was unstoppable from 10 out. Anyway still luv Jorge and he’s still the first winger picked imo.

Jorge is also a great bloke. He looks after his sick mum and his little sister and puts them above everything else. I remember reading that his mum is now in a wheelchair needs a carer. Jorge has made it his priority to make sure his mum is always looked after.

He also caught a train and two buses from out west just to get his chance in first grade then did that for a couple of years till he could move his Mum closer.

Would great if the journos told more stories like this instead of the crap they dish out.

I’m sorry guys but once parker comes back garrick & souli wingers.Tafuas reading in defence is terrible plus ball handling.

... and yet .. for about the 4th year in a row, Jorge has one of the fewest error rates in the team ....

This year ... Garrick 27 missed tackles and 12 errors .. V .. Jorge 12 missed tackles and 8 errors ..... you need a different reason ..

... and yet .. for about the 4th year in a row, Jorge has one of the fewest error rates in the team ....

This year ... Garrick 27 missed tackles and 12 errors .. V .. Jorge 12 missed tackles and 8 errors ..... you need a different reason ..
Yeah & how many incorrect play the balls.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6