Tangles gone ( effective immediately)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha give Boyle a chance is my suggestion. He is on a crash-course to get match-fit after a well publicised major injury, he has aggression and a bit of footy in him, I think that is why Des is fast-tracking him at the expense of others who have been here longer.

I'm also sorry everyone. I absolutely loved Tanginoa. Just gutted that he's gone is all. :(

Can we all at least admit he was MUCH better than The Magic Pudding ?

Ima stop whingeing. I know it gives everyone the ****s. Sucks, one of my favorite depth players Gonski. So young and so much potential.

Like I say, everyone said that about Brian Kelly (Des has "something up his sleeve") I was repetitively told.

Maybe we just don't. The Magic Pudding makes Nate Myles look like Usain Bolt.

On current form I would have Suli and Parker ahead of Kelly. So he is no great loss.

With limited opportunities tangles has had zero impact this year so he is also not a loss. I am sure there are signings to be announced before 30/6

On current form I would have Suli and Parker ahead of Kelly. So he is no great loss.
Titans have been ordinary, I agree .... but Kelly hasn't mate. Have you seen his individual play? I admit his last game was ordinary though.

What moron let Tanginoa leave ? Why?

So we get stuck with the Magic Pudding?

**** me.

Why release Kelly, Tanginoa and others without replacement? We just lost Sipley for the season.

Could have something to do with Kelly being s**t... Would you like Winterstein back?

I like Tanginoa but he hasn't been one of our best this year, I'm looking forward to seeing who is coming.

Could have something to do with Kelly being s**t... Would you like Winterstein back?

I like Tanginoa but he hasn't been one of our best this year, I'm looking forward to seeing who is coming.

Yes, 1,000% I'd have Winterstein on the bench over The Magic Pudding.

14. Manase Fainu
15. Corey Waddell
16. Jack Gosweiski
17. Frank Winterstein

Winterstein could tackle, and provide some offense. The Magic Pudding give away penalties, and gets dominated in tackles. That's ALL I've seen. The guys a plod. An ineffective plod. Makes me want Myles back. Put it that way.

Yes, 1,000% I'd have Winterstein on the bench over The Magic Pudding.

14. Manase Fainu
15. Corey Waddell
16. Jack Gosweiski
17. Frank Winterstein

Winterstein could tackle, and provide some offense. The Magic Pudding give away penalties, and gets dominated in tackles.

Boyle is a depth prop and probably came on bargain basement prices. Tanginoa was one of our best a couple of years ago and probably wants more to re-sign than his is worth in Des' plans.

I'm guessing he wants to go for financial reasons, and presumably the club has plans to spend the cash his departure will free up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7