Tangles gone ( effective immediately)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Will be interesting to see who we sign as a replacement. No obvious ones that I'm aware of.
Hopefully to free up space for Roberts is my hope.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Bevan French
03. James Roberts
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Lachlan Croker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Corey Waddell
16. Taniela Paseka
17. Jack Gosweiski

Would be a team to work with.

Don't know how it all works or what we were paying him but could his 2019 money be used to pay other players next years salaries early giving us a few dollars more to play with next year. That little bit extra may be enough to increase an offer to someone Des is targeting for next season.

Promote a cheapie into the 30 for the remainder of the season.

Don’t get me wrong he is a great kid but I think his missed tackle count and error count is still pretty high.

3rd most missed tackles this year in the NRL with Maloney on top (although he has played an extra game than Kelly with last nights fixture). For someone playing in the centres to be so high on the list given more traffic through the middle of the field, is telling.

I'm also sorry everyone. I absolutely loved Tanginoa. Just gutted that he's gone is all. :(

Can we all at least admit he was MUCH better than The Magic Pudding ?

Ima stop whingeing. I know it gives everyone the ****s. Sucks, one of my favorite depth players Gonski. So young and so much potential.
Yeah Tangles is currently better for 2 runs then no impact for the rest of the game. Boyle's potential best easily ****s all over Tangles though, go watch some of his games pre injury. It's a gamble no doubt but a pretty low risk one, at full strength as of now they're both depth.

That's a shame, I liked Tangles but he didn't really impress if we are being honest. Bad run with injury unfortunately and we didn't see his best. Good luck to him in England

Looking forward to a signing announcement #nextweek

I'm also sorry everyone. I absolutely loved Tanginoa. Just gutted that he's gone is all. :(

Can we all at least admit he was MUCH better than The Magic Pudding ?

Ima stop whingeing. I know it gives everyone the ****s. Sucks, one of my favorite depth players Gonski. So young and so much potential.
Mmm...my sentiments exactly.
How gosiewski beats him to a spot is beyond moi. Gimme Tanginoa’s size & strength any day of the week.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8