Tangles gone ( effective immediately)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hope it is not a back, I think the squad is back heavy atm

Turbo
Elliott
Taufua
Suli
Walker
Parker
Garrick
Hoppa
Funa
Smith
Kioa

DCE
Croker
Cust
Elgey
Hodko

Api
Fainu

Taupau
AFB
Toff
Perrett
Paseka
Boyle
Jake
Sirro
Thompson
Waddell
Jetski

That is 29 excluding Tangles. 11 of those covering the back 5 positions then 10 players covering 8 forward positions (prop, backrow, 8 bench forwards)......a few forward injuries and we would be extremely short

Abbas Miski

It would appear that the club has offloaded players to free up cash, I'm hearing we have cut around $350K (so other than Tangles we have let some others go?) plus we have access to another $93K from NRL (Walker). So we have say $450K. Who's around that is worth $420-$430K - need to keep $20K for payments to players brought up to NRL from outside top 30.
It was rumoured in the offseason that Des tried to get Greg Eastwood here but didn't have enough salary cap to give him a contract

Wonder if Eastwood will come here before 30 June as a backup prop?

Drags are keen to use JDBs Cap allowance to bring him back from ESL @:cool:

Thought they would be, we may be better positioned to produce an offer though if interested

As far as I’m aware he left Leeds about 6 weeks back and is just waiting for something at the moment so could get a cheap half a season

Thought they would be, we may be better positioned to produce an offer though if interested

As far as I’m aware he left Leeds about 6 weeks back and is just waiting for something at the moment so could get a cheap half a season
Drags were waiting on the Court and are only now told by the NRL how much they're allowed to spend

I saw 270k mentioned somewhere.
That would cover half a season at least

He's been playing for Leeds, I play Super League Dream Team and he's been getting good scores lately. I highly doubt they'll let him go. He only came back to Australia because a family member was unwell if I remember correctly.

He's been playing for Leeds, I play Super League Dream Team and he's been getting good scores lately. I highly doubt they'll let him go. He only came back to Australia because a family member was unwell if I remember correctly.

Thanks for that, I just read about 6 weeks back he had an immediate release and was returning to Sydney

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8