Tangles gone ( effective immediately)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah backs up my thoughts that Des isn't a fan of too many islander players who clock off and don't have the mental toughness to go 80 minutes. I liked Kelepi but unfortunately we just didn't see enough of him throughout the 80 min. Thought he could be in the Taumalolo class but alas not anywhere near it.

Nobody has mentioned Tent yet. He's the biggest prop remaining and has yet to live up to expectations.
IMO he has more potential than Tango, who seems good for two or three runs but little other involvement.
I'm sure Tent will soon get a chance in the top grade, again, and I hope he shows more aggression.
If not, we have Baldy Saunders waiting in the Blacktown bunker just waiting for his chance.

Could it be time for the GOAT to return..?

127FBB1B-494F-410D-9A6E-56C55027AC4B.jpeg

I think the message we need to take from this is ' we dont know what des needs or wants but he will get it right'....

Really liked Kelly but he's a turnstile in defence and drops too many balls... good call

Ginger ninja has really stepped up this season. No one here including me rated the kid for reggies let alone FG yet Des has him playing a style he needs.... good call

Boyle will get there. Give him a chance to settle and get his confidence back.... good call.

The team has been ****e for 3 years and Des has turned that around even with a terrible injury list. What ever decision hes made to let tangles go will probably be a good one.

I dont understand why Kelly's name keeps cropping up as a loss for us?

He wanted to move back to be closer to his family so, as with Green, what would the point have been in forcing him to stay if he didn't want to be here?

After that fact is his performance this season (as detailed in previous posts) so it's not like we let a Latrell Mitchell type go.

I daresay he would have improved under Des this season but if he had family reasons for wanting to return to the GC then why take that risk in keeping him?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8