Tangles gone ( effective immediately)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
When he is on, he is very good. But that is only 1 in every 3 weeks.
Too much a rocks or diamonds type of player.
To be honest that’s just a myth.Every game he has played this year they have won or nearly won. Every one he’s missed they’ve been flogged. He has not played a single bad game and I watch every week and most live. The bloke who is rocks and diamonds is the million dollar man next to him him. He is plain ordinary and not a popular Chappy with those paying his salary believe me. To anyone watching you’d think the salaries were reversed.The trouble is when your highest paid player has so little interest or involvement it filters through the whole club. And hard to get rid of him as no one would pay more than 500k to have him, if that.

Last edited:
To be honest that’s just a myth.Every game he has played this year they have won or nearly won. Every one he’s missed they’ve been flogged. He has not played a single bad game and I watch every week and most live. The bloke who is rocks and diamonds is the million dollar man next to him him. He is plain ordinary and not a popular Chappy with those paying his salary believe me. To anyone watching you’d think the salaries were reversed.

I agree that the guy next to him is overrated and overpaid.

• 🤝
Reactions: Sue
Sorry to see Tanginoa go. But I have faith that Des knows best.

If Boyle really that bad? Will watch him with interest today. We will roll the sharks and the titans next week. Top 4 with our injuries so far is a solid A so far this season. Exciting times. Proud to be a manly supporter again!

Speaking of Titan players the single most underrated player in the game is Tyrone Roberts. Beautiful pass, great kicking game, best dummy in NRL. Would love to see him outside DCE. Every game he has played this year the Titans have been right in it up to their ears. Without him hopeless. Better player than Taylor on a third of the money.Never played in a good side. Would love to see it.
A lot of it comes from the fact he is physically unimposing. Looks a bit overweight , balding etc. He has more skill than most of the halves in this comp on half the money.

Good call have always rated him. Taylor is rubbish he didn’t step up yet again last night.

Speaking of Titan players the single most underrated player in the game is Tyrone Roberts. Beautiful pass, great kicking game, best dummy in NRL. Would love to see him outside DCE. Every game he has played this year the Titans have been right in it up to their ears. Without him hopeless. Better player than Taylor on a third of the money.Never played in a good side. Would love to see it.
A lot of it comes from the fact he is physically unimposing. Looks a bit overweight , balding etc. He has more skill than most of the halves in this comp on half the money.

Tyrone has really grown as a half since his previous time in the nrl. For the money he sure outplays the million dollar Ash Taylor.

Guacamole is in the development list isn't he? So available after June 30 any way?
Miskie needs to be in the 30.

Personally I'd have Miskie in front of Taufua now.

I know there is a lot of love for Tangles on this site and I'm not against the guy, he has contributed for us and I thank him for his efforts but for mine his departure is no great loss.

Reminds me of when Vave left and many here were blowing up.

Tangles is a solid bench option but that is about his ceiling.

Hoping Haumole gets his spot in the 30

Don't get the tangles love in. Built like a tank, but rarely broke through the first tackle and had low involvement.

Sorry Sue, can't stand to look at him, ugly as, and then there is his head.

It would appear that the club has offloaded players to free up cash, I'm hearing we have cut around $350K (so other than Tangles we have let some others go?) plus we have access to another $93K from NRL (Walker). So we have say $450K. Who's around that is worth $420-$430K - need to keep $20K for payments to players brought up to NRL from outside top 30.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11