Tangles gone ( effective immediately)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I was a big fan of Tanginoa when I first saw him for Parra, and like when he first turned up for us, but that is now his 4th contract that hasn’t lasted the distance I believe, and has to been something that doesn’t quite click with him

Not really understanding the Boyle hate in here either

I was a big fan of Tanginoa when I first saw him for Parra, and like when he first turned up for us, but that is now his 4th contract that hasn’t lasted the distance I believe, and has to been something that doesn’t quite click with him

Not really understanding the Boyle hate in here either

He averages 50 odd metres a game, through his first grade career (including pre injury), with the Titans. He ran 40 odd metres last game. He's given away at least 1.5 penalties a game in his 3 for us to date.

His tackle attempt on Milford when he clocked off on our own goal line last week after conceding a dumb penalty, changed the whole game.

He's slow, immobile and ineffective.

Possibly the same as when we freely let Kelly go? No-one.

Like I say Magic Pudding seems to be the favoured one.
Well after all, our backs are doing better than kelly so turns out we didn’t need to buy a replacement. No doubt with Tangles we will sign someone though

Yes, 1,000% I'd have Winterstein on the bench over The Magic Pudding.

14. Manase Fainu
15. Corey Waddell
16. Jack Gosweiski
17. Frank Winterstein

Winterstein could tackle, and provide some offense. The Magic Pudding give away penalties, and gets dominated in tackles. That's ALL I've seen. The guys a plod. An ineffective plod. Makes me want Myles back. Put it that way.
Sorry but ew no

Rumour Christian welsh is on the outer at storm. He would be a great replacement.
He’d be an outstanding replacement, problem is that he is one of the best props in the game so would be around that 500-600K mark, and would likely have to come next season (rather than before june 30 when we’d prefer him). I think with Tangles gone he should definately be a target now.

8. Addin Fonu-Blake
9. Manese Fainu
10. Christian Welch
11. Martin Taupau (role like Sammy Burgess)
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic
14. Apisai Koroisau
15. Toff Sipley
16. Corey Waddell
17. Morgan Boyle (if he improves like I expect he should)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Magic Pudding is a classic, award winning Australian book that has brought joy to thousands and thousands of Australians since it was written in 1918.

Hopefully Boyle will bring joy to thousands and thousands of Manly fans and be spoken about for generations to come :giggle:

He averages 50 odd metres a game, through his first grade career (including pre injury), with the Titans. He ran 40 odd metres last game. He's given away at least 1.5 penalties a game in his 3 for us to date.

His tackle attempt on Milford when he clocked off on our own goal line last week after conceding a dumb penalty, changed the whole game.

He's slow, immobile and ineffective.

Sounds a lot like the appraisal of Bryant when he turned up at Manly, he ended up going ok

Speaking of Titan players the single most underrated player in the game is Tyrone Roberts. Beautiful pass, great kicking game, best dummy in NRL. Would love to see him outside DCE. Every game he has played this year the Titans have been right in it up to their ears. Without him hopeless. Better player than Taylor on a third of the money.Never played in a good side. Would love to see it.
A lot of it comes from the fact he is physically unimposing. Looks a bit overweight , balding etc. He has more skill than most of the halves in this comp on half the money.

I'm also sorry everyone. I absolutely loved Tanginoa. Just gutted that he's gone is all. :(

Can we all at least admit he was MUCH better than The Magic Pudding ?

Ima stop whingeing. I know it gives everyone the ****s. Sucks, one of my favorite depth players Gonski. So young and so much potential.
I really liked him too Ryan. Who knows, he may have got a really good offer from SL and Des might have been fair to him and let him go. Its hard to know, but I am sure Des isn't stupid I have faith that he has some kind of plan.

I really liked him too Ryan. Who knows, he may have got a really good offer from SL and Des might have been fair to him and let him go. Its hard to know, but I am sure Des isn't stupid I have faith that he has some kind of plan.

Worries me that Des sticks with The Magic Pudding. Hope we win today, because 5 wins , 5 losses for Manly, isn't great.

Speaking of Titan players the single most underrated player in the game is Tyrone Roberts. Beautiful pass, great kicking game, best dummy in NRL. Would love to see him outside DCE. Every game he has played this year the Titans have been right in it up to their ears. Without him hopeless. Better player than Taylor on a third of the money.Never played in a good side. Would love to see it.
A lot of it comes from the fact he is physically unimposing. Looks a bit overweight , balding etc. He has more skill than most of the halves in this comp on half the money.

When he is on, he is very good. But that is only 1 in every 3 weeks.
Too much a rocks or diamonds type of player.

If you’d said 5/5 at the start of the season at this point, I think all on this forum would have taken it in a heartbeat.
Yeah, I said 1-2 from 10 given our backline. Getting another 3 to be at 50% is a pleasant surprise.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10