Tamou & Fifita

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagle_since _73

Manly need Rex Mossop to fix things.
Lets sign both of these guys (Fifita and Tamou) on one year contracts for next year. Tamou as a role model for the younger crew coming through. Fifita to add a bit of mongrel in our pack, who hits the line hard and still has plenty of go-forward and not afraid to defend. Losing Foran, Davey, Walker possibly Garrick and Marty will have a considerable impact on the team which will severely lack experienced players. We are looking like specials for the wooden spoon in 2023. Also lets go shopping for an attacking and organising hooker and a coach who has adapted to the modern game. Its a sad state of affairs at the once mighty sea-eagles.

Lets sign both of these guys (Fifita and Tamou) on one year contracts for next year. Tamou as a role model for the younger crew coming through. Fifita to add a bit of mongrel in our pack, who hits the line hard and still has plenty of go-forward and not afraid to defend. Losing Foran, Davey, Walker possibly Garrick and Marty will have a considerable impact on the team which will severely lack experienced players. We are looking like specials for the wooden spoon in 2023. Also lets go shopping for an attacking and organising hooker and a coach who has adapted to the modern game. Its a sad state of affairs at the once mighty sea-eagles.
There goes the No D*ckhead philosophy!

I've been thinking this for a couple of weeks too regarding Tamou. Fifita would would add very similar value. Leadership, appreciation for their role in the game and experience...

Plus they'd be sooooooo cheap!

Thought was a gee up .
But in all honesty ,it may be a great idea.
Couple of tough old bastards ,who could come back strong with a point to prove.
Somebody players would look up too ,as they don't Dce.
And with the real leader of team (Foz) leaving.
And yes ,probably cheap (Penn specialties)
And are definitely an improvement on our lacklustre forwards.

No to Tamou who has declared his availability for Easter Island in the World Cup. However, I agree on Fifita who is still playing pretty well. Yes he has definitely been a dick in the past however he seems to have grown up since that major health issue a couple of years ago.

Thought was a gee up .
But in all honesty ,it may be a great idea.
Couple of tough old bastards ,who could come back strong with a point to prove.
Somebody players would look up too ,as they don't Dce.
And with the real leader of team (Foz) leaving.
And yes ,probably cheap (Penn specialties)
And are definitely an improvement on our lacklustre forwards.
Definitely need some hard cocks up front . Sick of seeing our pack dominated .

I have not been overly impressed with JT in the WT games I have watched this year (which, weirdly, is quite a few too many).
However, I was really impressed with how he spoke after the game on the weekend and the level of self-awareness and accountability that he displayed...
I certaInly would have no qualms with those values being instilled into our playing group... having said that, he obviously has not been able to get traction with them at the WT...
AF is a no for mine as I reckon he is too broken and does not seem to have the level of passion he once had - which was a LOT back in the day...

Wait for it…..here come the calls for Dora the explorer Sharon Woods just because he was a Manly fan as a kid and talks straight and is big.

@robbiea we have to avoid the Penn cheapies or we will solidify our position as a Top 11 mediocre force in the game.

Hopefully Tony Mestrov has chased all of the moths out of Penns wallet away to find the cash to chase quality.

Hi Eagle hope you can increase the limit on your credit card because the club ain't got money to buy a toilet brush

Tamou is washed. Based on this year I really wouldn't play him in front of any of our plodders (Keppie, Sipley etc). That's saying something

And I don't see him as a role model. Doesn't come across as a intelligent guy and obviously lost his cool the other day.

Haven't seen enough of Fifita to comment.

So no one sees the comparisons with Mr Plod? Come on I would keep the “devil you know” in Marty than take on washed up journeyman like Tamou or broken dubious characters like Fifita.

Another Silvertails phenomenon where every aging forward has Ben Kennedy team healing qualities.
I actually typed a comparison with Mr Plod and then changed it as I thought it would amount to slander lol...
Tbh, I am not convinced Winston Churchill could inspire this group...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4