Tamou & Fifita

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah agree if mole goes surely we would be looking at Liam Martin or Angus Crichton.

We should be after klemmer and best as well to replace Marty and Garrick.

We should also be looking at Munster.

We gotta make this club great again. We used to be like the roosters.

We’ve missed 5 out of the last 8 finals
Series and I don’t blame Des. We need a step change in our off the field approach to move upwards again.
Agree with all that Jen and agree Klemmer by far the Best option if looking at a big experienced front rower

We are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Better of keeping Marty on highly reduced contract. Our club is in serious trouble.

Tamou off the the cowboys.

source: the wheel who sourced it from twitter who...etc etc

Tamou is a good fit for the Cowboys, just a solid 20min off the bench.

Happy for him to go out where he made a name for himself in a competitive team

Tamou off the the cowboys.

source: the wheel who sourced it from twitter who...etc etc

Each time I watch Tamou these statues just pop right into my thoughts.

Attachments

• Tamou friends.jpg
    Tamou friends.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 3
Authority in the forwards is essential. Manly have some very talented forwards, but they lack mongrel. We snare one of two of that type and our stocks will rise significantly. The back line in my opinion is beginning to look good, though one important signing should be Weekes who is on the open market now that he is only signed for 2023.

The great news. Confirmation our club is looking for a senior leader of the pack. If fifitas body just isn't up to it no more, so be it.
So far Seibold knows what pieces he needs around him to get the job done. Klemmer hasn't been announced as a tiger yet or has he?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8