Tamou & Fifita

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have watched a bit of AF over the last few weeks ,and off the bench he still has it and makes a difference .he still has an offload ,footwork ,pushes thru the line and is obliviously very difficult player to bring down given his build. He said he would like 1 more year and unless we have someone better coming thru I reckon you could do a lot worse that give him a year .He is a big skilful body to bring on in the last 15 or 20 ,much more skilful that JT or JM imho
Anyways Go Manly

So no one sees the comparisons with Mr Plod? Come on I would keep the “devil you know” in Marty than take on washed up journeyman like Tamou or broken dubious characters like Fifita.

Another Silvertails phenomenon where every aging forward has Ben Kennedy team healing qualities.
I look forward to the following Silvertails threads on-Aiden Tolman,Ryan James,Josh Jackson,Josh McGuire,Aaron Woods(may already exist)and any or all the Burgess brothers

A veteran forward would be a big plus, I believe.
Even though I’m not a fan of the man, Matt Lodge has had a big impact on the Rooster’s surge.

Apart from his go-forward, his quick play-the-ball is great for a big man, he’s tacked & back on his feet in a New York minute.

I have watched a bit of AF over the last few weeks ,and off the bench he still has it and makes a difference .he still has an offload ,footwork ,pushes thru the line and is obliviously very difficult player to bring down given his build. He said he would like 1 more year and unless we have someone better coming thru I reckon you could do a lot worse that give him a year .He is a big skilful body to bring on in the last 15 or 20 ,much more skilful that JT or JM imho
Anyways Go Manly
For what it is worth

Old Man Fifita v Manly plodders Running metres Manly V Sharks

Fifita 14 runs 110 metres
Sipley 5........28 metres
Taupau 8........67 metres
Deluis 4...........32 metres
Bullemor 8.........53metres
Aloia 16 ...........131 metres

Our props have no go forward . No wonder we have not gone anywhere this season

A veteran forward would be a big plus, I believe.
Even though I’m not a fan of the man, Matt Lodge has had a big impact on the Rooster’s surge.

Apart from his go-forward, his quick play-the-ball is great for a big man, he’s tacked & back on his feet in a New York minute.
The journeyman’s journeyman. You don’t think there is reason he has played at more clubs than Slim Dusty?

Gees our standards have dropped to as low as the mercenary rorters. We’ll be keeping up with the Warriors at this rate.

Not a bad idea which the club should look at because our forward pack next year is bad.
We do not have a running Hooker
And props are not meter eaters like the top contenders
This is a huge liability

If Our pack does not pack a punch
We wont be knocking any one over in 2023 . Stop blaming my mate DCE !

Dessie is supposed to have a good eye for big forwards, I’m seriously challenging this fact now based on our roster. Next he will be luring Sam Kasiano to make an NRL comeback. Someone let him know it’s 2022.

Move Jake to prop and bring a 13 in good defender,leg speed , good motor hopefully some ball skills, firstly will improve our middle defence have Jake, Froggy and new 13 on the field most of the time
100% correct...Lets get fast mobile forwards not slow plodders.

E.g Cameron Murray / Reuben Cotter Types

Lawnton is the best 13 option we have in the current squad. He is very cam murray
He has played some halves/hooker , good defender,our defence is the main issue fix it and our attack will improve hard to attack starting your set in our own 10m, bring a Fulton/ GCKT on the bench 14 ,Props Jake,Alioa,Paseka , Keppie,( Toff and Bully both off contact next year)

Why not replace Marty with another two old washed up props!
Yep, it says a lot about where the club is at that we can get even mildly excited (although BOZO with his thoughts of "hard cocks" might be a little more excited than most) about the prospect of signing James Tamou and/or Andrew Fifita. Is that really the best we can hope for?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4