Tamou & Fifita

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Three players would change our prospects dramatically.

A hard nose prop , Klemmer would be perfect or yes McLean.

A running hooker , much much harder to find , pity Api signed with the Tigers

A strike centre , yes also hard to find , dunno maybe Best

Otherwise I think we can full the rest from below.

We don’t need major changes , just tweaks
No reason Garrick couldn't be our strike centre ,especially if Vaega stands out these remaining matches.

Nathaniel Roache could also fill the running hooker position if he can stay healthy -

Klemmer ,McLean,Fifita could all be the hard senior player we much need.

Seems the bulldogs are shopping Pangai-Jnr

Talk about a guy who has mailed it in. This guy leads the pack. Only Bellamy could sharpen this guy up.

NYEagle

1661422219064.png

Talk about a guy who has mailed it in. This guy leads the pack. Only Bellamy could sharpen this guy up.

NYEagle
I'd sign him up if we could be assured of turning off the stupidity.

NYEagle
Every person has the Potential to over come their issues

that Prevents them from being their best version and Prosper including the talented Pangai

There are no Gaurantees in life and Risks can also come with Rewards

We have had a few pretty good props from the old dart ... I wouldn't mind a season or two from Alex Warmsley

We have had a few pretty good props from the old dart ... I wouldn't mind a season or two from Alex Warmsley

I'd even bring back a 60 odd year old Kevin Ward at this stage tbh.
He has/had more mongrel than our entire current prop rotation combined.

Watching Storm V Chooks, could you imagine Tamou and Fifita competing!
I wasn’t a fan of Lodge, mostly because of his history, but his footy has certainly been good for the chooks.

I just had to log in for the first time in two weeks to say … FFS WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!! NO WAY ARE YOU INSANE!!!

I prefer just 1 Liam Martin type than 3 or 4 of those older sluggish blokes on last legs looking for retirement payouts
They have done well and now - it's time for England

I prefer just 1 Liam Martin type than 3 or 4 of those older sluggish blokes on last legs looking for retirement payouts
They have done well and now - it's time for England
Yeah agree if mole goes surely we would be looking at Liam Martin or Angus Crichton.

We should be after klemmer and best as well to replace Marty and Garrick.

We should also be looking at Munster.

We gotta make this club great again. We used to be like the roosters.

We’ve missed 5 out of the last 8 finals
Series and I don’t blame Des. We need a step change in our off the field approach to move upwards again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8