• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It turns out i've got 2 spleens. So still hoping its the laprascope now that theirs more to be taken out.

My mum had her spleen removed about 10 years ago Flip. From the little recollection I have, it wasnt too bad. Its the post op stuff she has to be careful of. If she gets sick, she is sick for a long time.

I had a vasectomy a few years ago & while in most cases this is considered minor surgery I can assure you that in my case they needed a team of Doctor's (not to mention the bloke on the forklift) :)

Utility Player link said:
I had a vasectomy a few years ago & while in most cases this is considered minor surgery I can assure you that in my case they needed a team of Doctor's (not to mention the bloke on the forklift) :)
Yes operations on people's heads can be complicated ;)

Utility Player link said:

Once they moved your stomach how did the vasectomy go?

clontaago link said:
[quote author=Utility Player link=topic=177544.msg185442#msg185442 date=1211869708]

Once they moved your stomach how did the vasectomy go?
[/quote]Classic!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Looks like i'll be getting done in about a week, maybe a little longer.

The steroids I am on have cause a fair amount of damage to my liver and the surgeon wants that repaired a bit before it takes on a bigger role after the spleen is gone.

I'm on a diet called optifast. Its literally 1 sachet of powder in 200mls of water and maybe some celery and lettuce, for an entire week.

The good news is my platelet count was 80 this morning so thats much better than 2.

I has a lobotomy many years ago and woke up from surgery dressed in a red and black jumper. 

I used to support norths but I guess my brain must have grown back again because I support manly now.

Im sick of shaving Flip.

3 or 4 more treatments and I'll be as smoothe as a babies arse for the rest of my life.

I hope she lasers so that only the 70s p0rn star shape is left behind and you cant grow anything else.  Although judging on past experinece you wouldnt want to grow anything else. 

Looks like I may well find out the date for my surgery today. I am guessing the back half of the week. Praying they say tomorrow or something, however, unlikly.

All my problems could be gone by the weekend if thats the case. Fingers crossed anyway. 

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6