• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good luck Flip. I am sure all will go well and we be reading about it on here soon. I want all the gory details!!

The Gronk link said:
All the best Flip, may you get high on morphine and have a hot nurse!!

Speaking of morphine, I was at my mums place wednesday two weeks back helping my brother with some computer gear. All of a sudden I hear my mum screaming out like an idiot so I went downstairs to find out she wanted me to get the first aid kit as her next door neigbour has cut his right ring finger off with a drop saw and went half way through the pinky and middle fingers also.

Anyhow I was surprised how well he coped with the pain when the ambo's arrived and had him sucking down on the morphine tube. One of the most horrific things i've seen first hand and he was laying on his back while mum bandaged up his hand puffing on a smoke to ease the nerves.

What shocked me the most is he was taken to 4 differnet hospitals before they could find him a bed and then he had to wait until the friday to have surgury to remove the finger.

Yes the hospital system is pretty screwed.

They reckon in some instances when people cut off fingers and toes etc that people dont even realise they have done it until they see blood.

Yeah my boat building tafe teacher a few years back told a story of how he lost his index finger in a timber thicknesser while showing a class how to use it.

He wasn't watching what he was doing and was talking to the class who saw his finger go. Apparently he didn't even know until they all freaked when they saw what he did. He looked down and it was clean gone.

Good Luck Flip I hope all goes well and keep us updated champ

Thanks guys, just waiting on a date now. All the imunisations are done and my platelet count this morning was 114 so everything is good to go.

Waiting is the biggest problem. The longer we wait the closer I get to a lower platelet count and considering is so good right now I don't want to hold off much longer.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6