Suli being circled?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd like to see Suli come in for Parker next week if Parker is out with concussion. He works so much better in attack off Foran. Yes he's not as strong a defender but if we outscore the purple scum by respecting possession then who cares.

I'd like to see Suli come in for Parker next week if Parker is out with concussion. He works so much better in attack off Foran. Yes he's not as strong a defender but if we outscore the purple scum by respecting possession then who cares.
Tend to agree with you there and whether Brad is available or not . One defensive lapse against the Dragons recently but on most ratings one of our best performers on the night and just to reflect on the old adage that you are only as good as your last game . Not too sure how this effort is being overlooked , again main previous concern was him being a bit injury prone but he has definitely lifted his game since returning . Can't deny that Brad has been consistent and fitting into the team structure well but is a strong case that Suli could add just a bit more of an X factor for the bigger tests and more competitive games approaching

Tend to agree with you there and whether Brad is available or not . One defensive lapse against the Dragons recently but on most ratings one of our best performers on the night and just to reflect on the old adage that you are only as good as your last game . Not too sure how this effort is being overlooked , again main previous concern was him being a bit injury prone but he has definitely lifted his game since returning . Can't deny that Brad has been consistent and fitting into the team structure well but is a strong case that Suli could add just a bit more of an X factor for the bigger tests and more competitive games approaching
Fair call, Brad could also maybe benefit from giving his body a break, he doesn’t overly respect it. Suli‘s last run was ok, it wouldn’t hurt to have the bigger body against Melbourne, especially coming out of our red zone and providing some extra hit ups to help out our middles, he looks physically good and hopefully he’d be out to prove a point. I‘d be happy to see him get the run

Fair call, Brad could also maybe benefit from giving his body a break, he doesn’t overly respect it. Suli‘s last run was ok, it wouldn’t hurt to have the bigger body against Melbourne, especially coming out of our red zone and providing some extra hit ups to help out our middles, he looks physically good and hopefully he’d be out to prove a point. I‘d be happy to see him get the run
Yeah it's a hard one , Can " t deny for a moment that Brad has done well this season and played quite consistently , wouldn"t take his fairly average game last night as a guide but just that niggling feeling that Suli may be able to just bring that extra punch and input to trouble the better sides . Harper can "t be challenged the way he has been going but the pros and cons with Parker and Suli again is another matter and would think that the case for bringing in Suli as a starting centre in approaching games is fairly valid .

That's disappointing if true but he has put in two performances in the last two years worthy of his pay grade, he put himself in this position and he can get himself out of it

Melb would be licking their lips at the prospect of Suli playing. He is clueless in defence.

If Des doesn't stick with Parker, he may pick Walker at centre and Suli on the bench.

He's alright as depth but I'd be ok with him moving him on. I wouldn't trade him for Parker or Harper right now, and he has blown way too many chances. He reminds me of Kikau - absolute monster when he plays to his potential, but a liability in both attack and defense the other 95% of the time.

Suli is really surplus to our needs now.

Not many clubs would have a 500k player as a backup.
Yeah.....
Ultimately if a 500k plus centre cant dislodge brad parker then he is missing something.

What we do with suli and walker or there cap money is important moving forward but the investment in both over the last couple of seasons has been poor and im only talking about on field contributions. They have tried but one wonders is time has run out. I think another strike back. A centre who is very handy at fullback would be a great switcheroo

Get on with it already.

Jetski also being sniffed around by the Gummy Sharks
Suli and jetski??? Oh this is good! I liked him so much in our finals runa few years back. Since then he just hasn't be able to come close to that form. Feel sorry for him he was a goer and had skills. Change of scenery might be best for both patries 🤷‍♂️

Suli
Gosiewski
Siro
Taufua
Likely no Funa or Boyle too
Its sen bloody sational
Id keep funa on the cheap unless we have some better boys coming through. I wouldn't be phased either way. How much do you think they are all on?
Suli 500k
Siro 500k?
Taufua 300k?
Jetski 250k?
Boyle 200k? Boyle has been so disappointing and when he looked decent des stopped playing him. Another Nate Myles

All that money we could make a few good signings. Now we are one of the best teams players will want to come to us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4