Suli being circled?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Keep him and transition him into the backrow to replace Sirro as Gozi...Koala can be back up centre next year with Walker.

I seem to be in the minority here but I like Suli and hope he stays.

I also fear his departure could unsettle some other players like the Fainu's, Schuster and Olakua'tau as they are all best mates.

I wouldn't be surprised if clubs circling Suli also see this as an avenue to lure the others out of Manly. Hopefully Des can make it work.

Perspective time
Like most players Suli is a confidence player and a player who needs game time to build his confidence .

For those with short memories when our team was out of confidence and getting thrashed players like Parker were turnstyles and contributing to our heavy losses

Confidence can lift a players performance and a player can also only lift as high as his natural ability can allow him and Suli has plenty of that
Pound for pound Suli in peak form would be in our top line up

Confidence can lift a players performance and a player can also only lift as high as his natural ability can allow him and Suli has plenty of that
Pound for pound Suli in peak form would be in our top line up

Des has worked out, like most others, that defensivly astute centres are what wins games of footy in 2021, not lazy defenders, who only want to do the flashy stuff (looking at you Walker and Suli).

Des has worked out, like most others, that defensivly astute centres are what wins games of footy in 2021, not lazy defenders, who only want to do the flashy stuff (looking at you Walker and Suli).

The point I was making ....
When we were getting thrashed for over 12 games in succession where was Parkers defence ?

Stability and confidence in a winning side lifts players performance but the fact is players with limited potential and speed can only lift so high

It was pretty much the same as it is now. We weren't getting thrashed through him...we were getting thrashed through some of your idols though.
If you are saying that Parker was defending well during our record 12 thrashings in a row . We will agree to disagree feathered friend .

shame that Suli can " t be coming off the bench as an impact player but definitely Lawton and to a lesser extent Walker more to the sides 's advantage at present apart from two bigger forwards . Apart from the Raider "s game[ and he still had some reasonable input there] , Suli has lifted his effort and game considerably including defence . Still 18 th man right now , so not too far out of contention , really can not see him going anywhere for the rest of this season and nothing to suggest that he wants out for next season apart from some most likely speculative reporting

If you are saying that Parker was defending well during our record 12 thrashings in a row . We will agree to disagree feathered friend .
Watch some of those games again then buddy.. You are a classic example of someone that only sees only what they want to see.
Go Manly.

Our bench looks much stronger without Walker and Suli on it. Let's see how Siro goes tonight but a bench of Lawton, Sironen/Keppie, Aloiai, Sipley looks pretty good to me. Lawton can cover hooker, backrow, halves, centre as is needed.
Or Lawton goes to 12 and shoe goes to halves or centre if needed.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7