Storm v Penrith ( Finals week 3 2021 )

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Record-breaking season to claim a minor premiership and then blew it. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of pond scum. Doesn't ease the pain of last night, though.

I saw this close game coming given storm struggling in all their tight games this year (panthers loss early season, two eels losses and late win over manly).

However, I still thought the storm would make me salty as **** and prove me wrong.

Panthers defence awesome and storm again looked stressed and structureless in a tight contest (making it 4 losses, 1 win in close games). I thought the exact same thing last year but they managed to get an easy run through the finals and got a great start vs penrith in the GF. They are monumental front runners. But still have plenty of flaws. No one is perfect and that has once again been proven (thank ****).

Now im OK with whoever wins next week. Big opportunity missed by us but oh well we will learn and need to get some defencive resilience into us by the time the next final series rolls around. That is unless we rely on a storm like breeze through the finals and a fast start in the GF (which I wouldn’t put behind us given our risky style of play).

It’s more respectable and fun to watch a resilient defencive team though so I would much rather that we take the Penrith-style path from 2022 onwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Game of the year

F$$k u cheating scum you got what u deserve.

But seriously hope our boys were watching that, that my friends is a preliminary final and that is how you defend.

Lol south's vs panthers and none of there fans can go from NSW. Scomo and Gladys not popular tonight in both Redfern and Penrith.

Hate that I enjoyed that game more than ours.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8