Storm v Penrith ( Finals week 3 2021 )

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well deserved for the Panthers, they will be hard to beat with Leota back next week.

Not the middle rotation I thought with TPJ only playing 18 minutes, Sorenson and Martin were very effective in the middle with their leg speed and defense, was a good strategy from Cleary in shutting down the Storm through the middle.

Maybe we helped the Panthers :) The Storm had an easy win over us two weeks ago with everything going their way. In comparison, the Panthers had a very tough match last week which prepped them for this game. I can't remember a team starting a game with such ferocious defence as the Panthers had today. The Storm couldn't match them and under pressure, made uncharacteristic errors. The only characteristic thing about the Storm's performance was their wrestling, holding down in tackles & general grubbiness.

Who the **** are the storm?
Oh that's right.
Cap cheats!
Chicken wingers!
Grapple tacklers!
Block runners!
Injury fakers!
Referees' darlins!
Blight on the competition!
Not in the '21 Grand Final!
Love it!!!
Haha you didn't miss much except the Bellyache whinger.

I'd enjoy watching Cody lose, but like A Reynolds and Benji. Hopefully does a hammy in the 1st minute, then I won't care about the result!
I do like benji and reynolds actually so dont know why I was so evil. But to see them lose in souths colours would at least make me feel somewhat happy

Storm win easily if they don’t lose two players fairly early on
Im not so sure. Storm looked shot before they were injured and penrith stopped playing 55-60 mins in. The Panthers really let the storm back in it and could’ve landed a killer blow much earlier. Storm error-filled but didnt have the composure or tactics to outdo penrith today either

First half was a real bash-up grind and I think the storm lost it 30 mins in. They were there for the taking after that point and fatigued as. Penrith got all defencive in second half and let them get some belief and energy back.

Didnt watch the game and just saw the highlights of the Cleary kick to the winger try. Did the video ref check his right foot at grounding? Probably wrong but in real time it looked like his right foot was on line when he grounded the ball.

Well deserved for the Panthers, they will be hard to beat with Leota back next week.

Not the middle rotation I thought with TPJ only playing 18 minutes, Sorenson and Martin were very effective in the middle with their leg speed and defense, was a good strategy from Cleary in shutting down the Storm through the middle.
The Choc Soldiers have now had 2 torrid matches, and will be battle hardened. They will take inspiration from this.

Who the **** are the storm?
Oh that's right.
Cap cheats!
Chicken wingers!
Grapple tacklers!
Block runners!
Injury fakers!
Referees' darlins!
Blight on the competition!
Not in the '21 Grand Final!
Love it!!!
You've nailed them @niccipops, well done!

Plus rule benders (ala hia/interchange)

Just goes to show the week off doesn't always work and neither does winning the minor premiership. The Panthers outmuscled the Storm and good on them.

Cleary has no case to answer for his tackle that almost the same as the one that will see Josh Aloiai miss 3 games. NRL have done it again!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4