Storm v Penrith ( Finals week 3 2021 )

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Storm are playing a Manly brand of finals game at the moment!
Haha I just said to my boy Storm look identical to us last night! Lost starting prop early, bombed a couple of tries. Only difference is Souths have executed better than Penrith

Burton is one of the best young players going around, but had a rush of blood at the end there with his hail mary pass on the inside. Nearly cost them too. That's what happens with young guys and why ours will be better for this year's experience.

Seriously wish our boys watch this

Panthers that is how you defend your line.

We are so far behind this 2 teams in this regard its scary.

Look how hungry both sides are.

Hope our forwards are watching this.. none of this side ways c##p we offer.

I hate both teams but very enjoyable game

how many times has a melbourne player jumped on an already tackled player. Harry Grant did it 5 mins to go in the 1st half on a 1st tackle, came in late, layed there and penrith were given 6 again on the 1st tackle...Grant didnt care, he just layed there longer so his teams defence could be set.

Its a ploy, and needs to be sorted before 2022

Currently we are light years behind these two , seriously , light years.
Seriously if I could I would give 1000' likes.

I hope des makes our boys watch this game over the off season.

It's such a brutal contest and is showing how a team should be hunting in a pack.

If we ever get like panthers in defence then we will start to challenge for titles until then this sides way c##p we offer won't cut it.

If the Storm remain behind on the scoreboard, I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Munster becomes frustrated & gets sent to the bin.

I have struggled in lockdown. I have very little work & am going fkn crazy not being allowed to do anything or go anywhere. I need a fkn haircut. The job saver pays about 40% of our wages but I have a warehouse to rent & all the utility bills with fck all income coming in. I am lucky that I have reasonable cash reserves from previous years but my life's savings are being spent keeping my business going.

Jeez I feel better for a rant.
Best of luck, hopefully not too much longer

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8