Storm v Penrith ( Finals week 3 2021 )

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You fkn beauty. Panthers defence awesome. Crighton had Ado- Carr and Olem covered. That’s how a winger defends.
Panthers will win the GF for sure.

First Grand Final since 2010 where I don’t want either team to win.
Would’ve been much worse with storm in it.

I want penrith because they failed last year and it was expected they got it done this year. I don’t want no fairytale for souths though and I’d love to see Areynolds, Benji and Bennett lose their last games. Also Cody Walker would be fun to watch lose.

Storm goorrne! So happy! Doesn’t make last night disappear but makes everything a little better.
How many leg ups as well.
Cheats!

Attachments

• snoopy-peanuts-1.gif
    snoopy-peanuts-1.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Would’ve been much worse with storm in it.

I want penrith because they failed last year and it was expected they got it done this year. I don’t want no fairytale for souths though and I’d love to see Areynolds, Benji and Bennett lose their last games. Also Cody Walker would be fun to watch lose.
I'd enjoy watching Cody lose, but like A Reynolds and Benji. Hopefully does a hammy in the 1st minute, then I won't care about the result!

The Storm not being in the grand final almost makes up for us not being in it either.

I still can't believe the latitude refs give them in the ruck in both defence (arms, legs, everything else all over players, trying to strip the ball on every tackle) and attack (no attempt to play the ball, just flinging it backwards as fast as possible). So it always surprises me when a team is able to overcome their bull****. Be happy for the Panthers to win and for Ivan to shake off the shadow of T-Baz:) Also be good to shake off those Brian Smith comparisons. Nobody deserves that.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8