Steve Matai - where is he

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did the bloke want to leave manly to join warriors on a massive deal, only to be told no by manly... fast forward 1 year and manly tell him he's surplus to requirment... gee, I wonder why he has no interest in being involved in the club...

This was posted on Facebook by Steve's wife
FB_IMG_1608114118420.jpg

My favourite player for the period Steve was playing for us.

It is fantastic that Steve has moved on and is happy with his life. Not all of us can genuinely say that.

All the best Steve and whether (or not) you catch up with your former teammates or the club in the future, you were and always will be a legend of this mighty club. You have given all of us amazing memories and you will always be remembered very fondly.

If he wants to live his life the way he is, good luck to him. Not sure why the Telecrap felt the need to label him a recluse, sensationalist garbage.
Do you expect anything different from illiterate journos from a comic newspaper lolol.......

I think Steve never got over the BS story that Josh Masoud did on him - phone getting taken at airport etc. This lead to media camping outside his house, his name being dragged through the mud etc.

This hurt him greatly and he hasn’t forgotten - sadly it contributed to him basically walking away for the game

I think Steve never got over the BS story that Josh Masoud did on him - phone getting taken at airport etc. This lead to media camping outside his house, his name being dragged through the mud etc.

This hurt him greatly and he hasn’t forgotten - sadly it contributed to him basically walking away for the game
The much vaunted freedom of the press.....freedom to make up any **** they want and bugger anybody else.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8