Steve Matai - where is he

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Please don't tell - oops...damn! Public forum.
That smile....
Those big hits, pulverising the opposition.
Still my man.
*apologies to Mrs Matai. I'll return him soon.......maybe

On a more serious note, still just about my favourite player ever.
Just confirms what our Bozo suggests sometime that you are Out of this world . B T W who do you suggest as an intermediary for Mrs Matia to pay if there is a ransom demand .

Please don't tell - oops...damn! Public forum.
That smile....
Those big hits, pulverising the opposition.
Still my man.
*apologies to Mrs Matai. I'll return him soon.......maybe

On a more serious note, still just about my favourite player ever.
Big what?...
Oh, hits

Well, it comes from the mole who is simply a gutless butt-hurt coward who can't get over when we correctly call him out over his often incorrect 'scoops'.

Must be so embarrassing when 'his' kids have to pass on what this goblin does.

Er... he's the mole and he can't even call himself a 'sports journalist'. That's how lame his efforts in that 'profession' are.

What a total waste of a life.

If he just refused to go back to Brookie or attend Club functions ... asmall amount of creditability could possibly be given to the story ... but to refuse all contact with team mates he spent the best part of a decade with, Killer, Snake Jorge etc .. is just improbable ..

And the reality was his form was slowly dropping, and seeing him bent over holding his neck every game was hard to watch ... nobody likes to see a champion who's heart is bigger than his self preservation struggle ...

And it says the club paid him out in full for his last year ... so hardly "punted" .. simply rightly or wrongly saying your time has come to an end ..

And I would say in 2016 ... Fulton would have been as much or a greater chance of calling the shots than Barrett ....

Must be a slow news day.

Skivvy for whatever reason decided to stay away. I respect that.

In 2015/16 it was a tumultuous time for our club. It was the end of a great era, Our halves played ducks and drakes about their future and our club sacked a club legend and replaced him with a rank amateur and there was a purge where so many players were let go.

There is no doubt what a brave player Skivvy was and I can understand the club making the call that in their opinion felt he was finished, what happened in that era was there was not a lot of communication with players let go and some ruthless departures like Gutherson and Co.

I hope that Skivvy returns to the club when he is ready to.

If he just refused to go back to Brookie or attend Club functions ... asmall amount of creditability could possibly be given to the story ... but to refuse all contact with team mates he spent the best part of a decade with, Killer, Snake Jorge etc .. is just improbable ..

And the reality was his form was slowly dropping, and seeing him bent over holding his neck every game was hard to watch ... nobody likes to see a champion who's heart is bigger than his self preservation struggle ...

And it says the club paid him out in full for his last year ... so hardly "punted" .. simply rightly or wrongly saying your time has come to an end ..

And I would say in 2016 ... Fulton would have been as much or a greater chance of calling the shots than Barrett ....

The thing is, the only source we have for these claims he's completely cut himself off from everyone are these articles.

I think it's just a massive beat up, personally.

The problem is, you're damned if you do & damned if you don't with the media - if he hadn't replied via social media that all is well & he's just enjoying quiet family life away from the spotlight, the media would have released this latest article anyway.

Now that he has replied, the media no doubt think they've opened a dialogue with him & will keep releasing bullsh*t articles in the hope he keeps replying to them.

I hope he ignores this latest one & goes back to his happy family life out of the spotlight.

Here is the latest speculative, unattributed piece.

A lot of this is very true.

Both Skivi and Snake wanted to play in 2016. They didn’t want to take the $$ and run. They are footballers and they wanted to play.
Manly told them to fuk off.

extremely poor unfair way to finish their careers with Manly.

Snake pissed off down to Melb and wanted nothing to do with Manly while Barrett was there. Probably the same with Matai.

Snake is only back with Manly because Barrett is gone and Des is back.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8