Steve Matai - where is he

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reclusive introvert FMD. Maybe he has different priorities now. He doesn't like the spotlight, so what?
Very very sad

Theres a large difference from removing yourself from the spotlight (probably a positive action) and being completely uncontactable from your (former) closest friends. Especially in todays age, the ability to go completely off the grid is hugely difficult - rid all social media, change your numbers, email address and move houses. Can't say I know anyone who has done entirely off the grid - there would be some form of contact that Stevie must surely be purposely ignoring. Hope he is okay, really screams of severe mental health issues or some kind of depressive behaviour. Lets just hope Steve is going on a sabbatical for 3-4 years... and completely forgot to tell everyone he knows (unlikely).

Just let the man be. It’s ultimately his decision.
‘Yes it maybe a mental health issue, and he’s under instructions from a qualified therapist. Give him space and time. He may very well not come back into ppls lives as they’d like, but that may be in his and his families best interest. If he turns up one day....great. If not, respect the mans decision and enjoy the memories.

Forever a Manly champion, I don’t think he deserves our speculations .
I must admit I thought about posting speculation but, from me at least, it was from a compassionate place. Always loved Stevie. The same, however, cannot be said for Dean Ritchie and the Murdoch press. This story should never have been written and published about a private citizen. I note that Zorba was quoted in the piece. Wonder where it originated?Shame on you.

I just hope he is safe, healthy, and happy and knows we all think of him as the champ he is.

Plenty of great vids on the tube of you. He's my fav go to when I want to watch a highlight reel.

Watching those clips just shows what the team has been missing in recent years, speed, defense, ability to read the play. There was a comment in one of the tries, "This is a smart football team!" - well sorry I think we have done a 180. Hoping things turn around.

What a player!! Always gave 100% and effort on effort plays.

Will a lazy guy like Suli ever approach this level of commitment in his footy career?
Imagine if he did, wow. I'd love to see Suli take on the aggression and commitment of Matai; he would be a beast.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8