Steve Matai, Kieran Foran want to join exodus from Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just can't see what the eels offer that we don't? I could see the dogs (with being coached by hasler before) and also the rorters because of pearce but the eels it just doesn't make sense. This arthur guy must be unbelievable 1 year with us and supposedly everyone wants 2 be coached by him(though choc told us he is the best coach he has ever had lol) .

Last edited:
Brent Read @brentread_7 · 13m 13 minutes ago
Hearing Kieran Foran will choose between Manly and the Roosters. Means all stars partnership with Pearce could be glimpse into future

Hearing Kieran Foran will choose between Manly and the Roosters. Means all stars partnership with Pearce could be glimpse into future
Could be maloney coming our way than? Not a big wrap on him a solid first grader though.

To be honest if we lost Foran I would consider Ben Hunt to play 5/8.

He is quite a solid player in a fairly average Bongos team. He would probably grow playing alongside DCE.

Now Manly and the rorters? FMD

What happened to parra and the dogs with their fantastic offers?

Every day a different club and rumour on where he is going. What a circus

Now Manly and the rorters? FMD

What happened to parra and the dogs with their fantastic offers?

Every day a different club and rumour on where he is going. What a circus

I'm surprised the DT have started the 'Salford City have put an a massive offer.' rumour they do with just about every player.

I heard if Dce goes then Pearce joins Kieran at manly.

I would prefer Kieran and dce to stay. They will do better as their own dynasty

I just think Roosters have the best chance outside of him resigning because of Pearce and the talent they have. Not sure though if the culture there is what he wants.

At least Joe Kelly is showing him and DCE he knows how to get **** done with signings.

Kieran said that he wanted it sorted before the season starts. I want him to let us all know his intentions but I admit that he needs to do this in his own time. Sooner rather than later would help.

Well it's not long now until the footy kicks off again, so IF he does what he said he would we will know fairly soon!!

To be honest if we lost Foran I would consider Ben Hunt to play 5/8.

He is quite a solid player in a fairly average Bongos team. He would probably grow playing alongside DCE.
Ben Hunt would cost almost as much as Foran. Finished the year as the form halfback and Test player.

Yeah I'm confused about what can change between now and the start of the season that he wouldn't have factored into his decision already. Surely he has made his mind up already?

Whether Foran ,DCE and Matai resign or leave i dont think it will disrupt the team as much as last year (key injuries didn,t help either ) as long as its all done before season kick off everyone knows whats happening then they can get on with it . we hope they stay professional and get the job done ,But if one or none or all that are leaving, and there form or attitude is not there they should be dropped and Toovey gets out plan B

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4