State of Origin [Game II, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

If the date of Mulitalo’s arrival in Australia is correct, he would have been aged 13 years and 11 months, contravening the revised State of Origin eligibility rules rubber-stamped by the ARL Commission in 2012.

Under the current rules, players must reside in NSW or Queensland before their 13th birthday, which could make Mulitalo ineligible.

However, there is a provision for players to be made eligible for State of Origin if they represent Queensland or NSW at under-18s or under-20s level.

The Maroons may be forced to rush Xavier Coates back into the side.

(Daresay they'll say the report was wrong and the winger was in Aust before he was 13.)
Mulitano has been ruled ineligible and is out of tonights game There's a first, somewhere that's NOT in Queensland

That's ridiculous. He has been in the squad for a whole week but just hours before the game they rub him out?! Is this because the integrity of the selection process for this circus event is sacred? (until it expeditiously gets changed every 5 minutes like every other rule in the game these days).

That's ridiculous. He has been in the squad for a whole week but just hours before the game they rub him out?! Is this because the integrity of the selection process for this circus event is sacred? (until it expeditiously gets changed every 5 minutes like every other rule in the game these days).

I thought they just called him into camp yesterday?

But the level of ridiculousness does remain high.

It's not all that professionally run at times the nrl.

uncle nick can get a 17 year old kid into his team.

a whole state cant get a guy whole played Qld origin juniors to play for the Qld main team.

That's ridiculous. He has been in the squad for a whole week but just hours before the game they rub him out?!
I think it is a reflection of the ineptitude of the current Maroons selection panel. For Game One, they picked Joe Ofenhagaue, even though he had been unimpressive for the Tigers all season. They released the in form dummy half, Mahoney, to play for the Eels the week before Game One. He was injured in that game & will miss a major part of the season. They then played a busted Grant in Game One without a backup dummy half on the bench, e.g. Hunt. Now Grant is injured & Qld has called up their third string dummy half, McCullough for Game Two. At the same time, they selected an ineligible player, Mulitalo, in their 19 man squad (???)

Last edited:
This gets weird....carrying on about Mulitano - can he play or not....ffs, it's not Inglis or Lockyer, not gunna really make too much difference and how the heck when he was named 2 weeks ago, do they decide on game day he is not Eligible ?

Mulitano can play for Australia but he can't play Origin, even though there is a clear state that he is aligned with and represented at junior level. Seems odd to me.

As an aside, did anyone else read Weidler's article on Francis Molo today? Brought up the fact that he was the guy who shoulder charged James Ackerman and tried to suggest he isn’t sufficiently sorry. Thought it was pretty low, even by Weidler’s own standards.

Agree mate……NSWRL carrying on about his eligibility is appalling. As for Fittler the loser I hope NSW crumble tonight just like they did last year with only Tom able to hold his head high as the Blues best! The moaning prick is not a coach in any way yet is making out like it’s coz of him that the team is so good. I’m a NSWelshman but this carrying on about Mulitalo & Walsh is a joke. It’s really pi$$ed me off.

This gets weird....carrying on about Mulitano - can he play or not....ffs, it's not Inglis or Lockyer, not gunna really make too much difference and how the heck when he was named 2 weeks ago, do they decide on game day he is not Eligible ?
He was 19th man I presume they felt he wasn't going to play.
QRL would have also knew he hadn't met the criteria when they selected him more so than NSWRL would have.
Once the Walsh pulled out NSW had every right to question the eligibility.

After the amount of times QRL pill swifties I am glad NSW got one back

Agree mate……NSWRL carrying on about his eligibility is appalling. As for Fittler the loser I hope NSW crumble tonight just like they did last year with only Tom able to hold his head high as the Blues best! The moaning prick is not a coach in any way yet is making out like it’s coz of him that the team is so good. I’m a NSWelshman but this carrying on about Mulitalo & Walsh is a joke. It’s really pi$$ed me off.
Personally I hope nsw puts on 60.

About time NSw stuck one up the queenslanders God given attitude

What, are NSW that scared of him that they had to that. Well they wont have any excuses if they lose now. I would be more worried about those 2 grubs arrow and Tino targeting Tommy deliberately than worrying about that. Pretty weak if you ask me. If you have proof, do it a week before, not right before the game

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8