State of Origin [Game II, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pearce has had one chance since Queenslands immortals in waiting retired, and got NSW the win. Reynolds or Moses would be the other options both have weaknesses and zero origin experience.
It would be Pearce for me, won‘t let the side down, has the game and the experience to do the job, good defensively, good kick and will link well with our backline.
Reynolds is a definite no for me, would be targeted in defence and a weak link taking on the line, good player, not made for the origin arena for mine.
Mosses is also a no for me, he is a capable player, but is a wanker and wouldn’t gel with the side like Pearce, also suspect defensively and would be targeted by Qld all night.
What about a more experimental approach, Teddy! Bring Pappy in at FB, we have killed it with the 3 best FB’s in the game, when we have the 4th best one, why not play 4 FB’s, I think Teddy could play half no problems, it’s a dead rubber and I know we want to white wash them, I think our captain would rebel in the role, no pressure. Any thoughts?

It would be Pearce for me, won‘t let the side down, has the game and the experience to do the job, good defensively, good kick and will link well with our backline.
Reynolds is a definite no for me, would be targeted in defence and a weak link taking on the line, good player, not made for the origin arena for mine.
Mosses is also a no for me, he is a capable player, but is a wanker and wouldn’t gel with the side like Pearce, also suspect defensively and would be targeted by Qld all night.
What about a more experimental approach, Teddy! Bring Pappy in at FB, we have killed it with the 3 best FB’s in the game, when we have the 4th best one, why not play 4 FB’s, I think Teddy could play half no problems, it’s a dead rubber and I know we want to white wash them, I think our captain would rebel in the role, no pressure. Any thoughts?
Papy is definitely the best eligible player not yet in the squad but apparently won't be back till round 20.

Drop Jake and Turbo please! Let's get this premiership charge back in focus, the real reason for the sport!

Game Three is very important for the Blues - they desperately want a clean sweep! Likewise, the Maroons will want to create positivity for the 2022 series. Depending on who is available, they will possibly blood some young players & omit some big name players (wouldn't entirely surprise me if DCE is not selected).

Mulitalo ruled ineligible to play for QLD by NRL.

Could be a blessing in disguise for the guy if the same happens in game 3.

If QLD are looking for answers in game 3 . Paul Green is not the answer .
The Sooner they get rid of Green the sooner they will start playing like the Great Maroons again .

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6