State of Origin [Game II, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rumours going around Cleary could be gone for a few weeks, possibly the season. Already ruled out of Friday's game against Parra and awaiting results on shoulder injury

Unfortunately we need Penrith winning their next game against Parramatta

Brutal for the Panthers if it's season ending would just be so cruel

FB_IMG_1624947937251.jpg

The Trbojevic family have a very effective tackling style. Turbo is great, Jake is outstanding and what I've seen of Ben suggests its in the genes. I sense that Ben in a few years will be up there is light s also. What a family!

NSW would be insane to put Moses in. Check out Moses and parra talking up the idea!!

Wighton has been in camp the whole time. Wighton to 6, Luai to 7. Simple, no disruption.

NSW would be insane to put Moses in. Check out Moses and parra talking up the idea!!

Wighton has been in camp the whole time. Wighton to 6, Luai to 7. Simple, no disruption.
Luai is not a 7. Need an experienced cool head with a kicking game. Comes down to Reynolds, Pearce and Moses. I reckon they'd all be made to look good in this nsw side. I'm kinda leaning towards Pearce, best defender, great kicking game and won't be overwhelmed by playing origin as he has been there before.

The Trbojevic family have a very effective tackling style. Turbo is great, Jake is outstanding and what I've seen of Ben suggests its in the genes. I sense that Ben in a few years will be up there is light s also. What a family!
Thought Ben's defense was weak in the trial but in recent games appears excellent

Luai is not a 7. Need an experienced cool head with a kicking game. Comes down to Reynolds, Pearce and Moses. I reckon they'd all be made to look good in this nsw side. I'm kinda leaning towards Pearce, best defender, great kicking game and won't be overwhelmed by playing origin as he has been there before.
Pearce would find a way too lose the game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8