Post-Game Discussion Souths V Manly [Round 16, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Rabbitohs
Vs
Sea Eagles
14 Accor Stadium
22 Jun 2024 19:35
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Oligarch

Nothing succeeds like excess
Watch the response from seibold when asked why we are playing games when the best players are out for SOO - deadset chocked - good to see they are reading from the NRLs song sheet

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Funny isn't it. I think less pressure up here. My kids do trampoline classes at the club where the Titans are based. I walk past Fafita, foran and the boys often just hanging about. The Titans do spa sessions next to old ladies doing Aqua aerobics. It's a very strange place.
Maybe it’s like that movie Cacoon where all the old pricks suck the life out of the aliens that inhabit the Gold Coast!

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Perhaps but in the 4 seasons Des was back we made a semi final and a preliminary did we not. All with a side Barrett failed with. Still waiting for the seibold magic to pop out of a hat and prove he's the man.

I don't disagree, but your point was about comparing Siebs and Des in terms of "playing it safe" with giving players opportunities.

Siebs is infinitely less conservative.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Navale looks promising, glad he got a debut.
James is not ready yet, hoped for a little more from him.
I thought Paulo went OK, I know he's a whipping boy here but he does have some ability I think.
Glad to see Toff played, when in form he is a big player for us.
Manly didn't lack effort but aside from that looked terrible!
Luckily we should get some troops back after the bye, we'll need them.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Precisely why a head coach should come up with a game plan that works with the players at his disposal
I reckon Seibs has throw. Brooks under a bus with the one dimensional bomb on the last plan
Would have been good to see other options

Humphreys must really not be ready for first grade because he's basically been left out so that a 2nd rower/hooker can be named at halfback and a centre/winger can actually play there.

Brooks should have had a roving commission to play both sides tonight.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
13 players were out, and 3 players made their debuts. Waddell and Sipley both played despite being injured. However, Seibold's tactics and Brooks' execution were beyond disappointing. We basically played with a single half and single ball-playing middle. I cannot fathom what role Seibold had in mind for Lawton. Very disappointing game.
I thought the game plan was there, execution wasn’t, the plan was there, the team made too many errors to capitalise on South’s errors.

Brooks for me didn’t step up and take control of the play, during the week I thought he would have his best game in Manly colours, unfortunately he had his worst.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
We couldn't score a single point. Can I just wallow in the despair of how completely dogsh*,t this club had become but our leaders continue with this Shadenfreude charade that everything is ok and on plan.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I feel gutted. Started this season with so much optimism. I thought we may finally turn the corner after a decade of mediocrity. I was so wrong. Turbo’s farrkking hamstrings and Shoe’s KFC fetish has killed us again.
Blunt but I can't argue with that.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
From Post #1

FULL TIME SCORE

Souths: 14
Manly: 0

448802309_1071563587735222_7846169254550549627_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

448953477_18437935999014453_8541115262258975312_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

Team Victory Song:

giphy1.gif

Pressers:

Post Match Interviews: TBA

Match Report:

Game Stats Review:

Match Highlights:

Extended Match Highlights: TBA

Full Match Replay Link: TBA

Manly Tries:

giphy1.gif

Game Pics & Video Clips:

remote.axd

Pic: NRL.com

remote.axd

Pic: NRL.com

Press Print & Video Articles:

Sea Eagles Judiciary News:
  • Tommy Talau was placed 'ON REPORT' by On-Field Referee Chris Butler at Game Time 77:01 and was Penalised for a DANGEROUS TACKLE.
  • The Match Review Committee will determine which Manly players (if any) are to be charged post-match.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under the Sticks

The spirit of Mooney 🦅
Premium Member
I still haven't seen where this fictitious Manly hand on the ball happened in The first bomb of the game after 1 minute or the 2nd one after 2 minutes. That's how long it took for Butler and the assclown bunker to fuk us over.
We certainly got Butlered. It was like watching rugby at the ground with no idea or logic to the infringements.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17