Post-Game Discussion Souths V Manly [Round 16, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Rabbitohs
Vs
Sea Eagles
14 Accor Stadium
22 Jun 2024 19:35
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I'd love that !!!! Fark yeah, bring the kids to join us, I'll get Ethan away from his PC if I can pry him away from the damned thing
Haha I'm calling having a 2 year old so you come here, there's a park a 3 minute walk down the road

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
I feel gutted. Started this season with so much optimism. I thought we may finally turn the corner after a decade of mediocrity. I was so wrong. Turbo’s farrkking hamstrings and Shoe’s KFC fetish has killed us again.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I dunno man, but Dessie just seems .....younger.....or at least more put together when he's coaching other teams ! Do we age the poor bastard ? Hahaha
Funny isn't it. I think less pressure up here. My kids do trampoline classes at the club where the Titans are based. I walk past Fafita, foran and the boys often just hanging about. The Titans do spa sessions next to old ladies doing Aqua aerobics. It's a very strange place.

Premium Member
Tipping Member
I feel gutted. Started this season with so much optimism. I thought we may finally turn the corner after a decade of mediocrity. I was so wrong. Turbo’s farrkking hamstrings and Shoe’s KFC fetish has killed us again.
Seobold is the problem. Obviously Des needed to go in the end but seibols lack of anything is just so disappointing.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
I'm not saying Humphries was the answer tonight, but geez it would've given everyone an idea or glimpse whether he is our future half to DCE.
It was a free shot tonight. If you were ever going to check him out, tonight was the game. He must not be in future contention, I assume

Ryan

Journey Man
Funny isn't it. I think less pressure up here. My kids do trampoline classes at the club where the Titans are based. I walk past Fafita, foran and the boys often just hanging about. The Titans do spa sessions next to old ladies doing Aqua aerobics. It's a very strange place.
Yeah, Sydney is very fast paced at everything in life mate, people pulling each other in every different type of direction.

I'm in process of looking for a change of state myself. Time for this old fella to slow down.

I couldn't imagine how hard it would be for someone like an NRL coach, but I watched a thingy on the dude from Cowboys (head coach) the other day, and he said their losing streak was the worst time of his life , even off the field.

I still don't think the coach , players or owners are the problem at Manly, mate. Is that weird ?

Oligarch

Nothing succeeds like excess
To carry on my thoughts - have you noticed not a single commentator of any stripe questions why we have our best players missing voluntarily mid seasons when injuries are statistically at there highest? Let’s not pluck the golden goose. Joke.

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
13 players were out, and 3 players made their debuts. Waddell and Sipley both played despite being injured. However, Seibold's tactics and Brooks' execution were beyond disappointing. We basically played with a single half and single ball-playing middle. I cannot fathom what role Seibold had in mind for Lawton. Very disappointing game.

Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lehi H would still be bringing tubs of oranges to Flegg if Dessie was coach.
Perhaps but in the 4 seasons Des was back we made a semi final and a preliminary did we not. All with a side Barrett failed with. Still waiting for the seibold magic to pop out of a hat and prove he's the man.

redlineg

Reserve Grader
Brooks may have over 200 first grade games to his credit, but running the team has never been his strong point. Doing that is out of his comfort zone. He's a running 5/8, not really a first choice kicker and definitely not an organizer.
Precisely why a head coach should come up with a game plan that works with the players at his disposal
I reckon Seibs has throw. Brooks under a bus with the one dimensional bomb on the last plan
Would have been good to see other options

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20