Pre-Game Souths v Manly [Finals Week 3, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

32 10
Suncorp Stadium
24 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

So we get our inside Manly info now from Canada? Hey, why not!
This reminds of me of the time one of our player's contracts (Watmough?) was sent to someone overseas by accident.
If Parker is out bring in Jorge, he'll give them some hurry up :)
Excuse me feathered friend . How about Giving the Monster Mash a Go ???

So we get our inside Manly info now from Canada? Hey, why not!
This reminds of me of the time one of our player's contracts (Watmough?) was sent to someone overseas by accident.
If Parker is out bring in Jorge, he'll give them some hurry up :)
Taupau's

You can't get more 3rd hand then this but:

someone just told me that someone just told him that Parker has a broken hand and wont play.

Not saying it's true (usually don't even post goss) but we all saw the strapping on his hand post half time.

Anyone with info?

On second thought (third) meh...don't read this.

carry on
I’m sure he did it in the first half last week and posted it on here straight away.Surprised he came back on in the second half but his hand was heavily strapped.All of Des’ “great”selections this season have come about due to injuries,Olakau’atu and Harper for instance,hopefully this is another one.I’m keen for Suli to play this game

I hate Klein, he’s growing more incompetent.

But at the same time I hate talking about the referees incessantly before a game. Last week we were all saying the narrative would be to get a souths vs roosters PF, yet we dominated early and got some lucky calls in the first 10 (not that they would’ve really changed all that much). A lot of this game is in manly’s control, and a lot of it is in souths’. Energy, resilience and intent will win it

I’m sure he did it in the first half last week and posted it on here straight away.Surprised he came back on in the second half but his hand was heavily strapped.All of Des’ “great”selections this season have come about due to injuries,Olakau’atu and Harper for instance,hopefully this is another one.I’m keen for Suli to play this game
Another Des got lucky with injuries guy - denying the second law of thermodynamics in the process. Order out of chaos - rugby league style.

Will be making my way down to stay at the southport tomorrow for the game at Suncorp On Friday. Travelling music Pink Floyd. 9 of us going to this one, all Manly supporters. If we win this one against the bunnies then I will get my hairdresser to make me look like Des. This is big for me. Man I love this club. Just heard Suli coming in for Parker.

You can't get more 3rd hand then this but:

someone just told me that someone just told him that Parker has a broken hand and wont play.

Not saying it's true (usually don't even post goss) but we all saw the strapping on his hand post half time.

Anyone with info?

On second thought (third) meh...don't read this.

carry on
I have heard something similar 🤷‍♂️

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12