SOO, Jake, DCE, general discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well look on the bright side, Mr 'Six Again' will be playing against the Warriors. You never know DCE might be playing against them as well?

I can see this being a big issue for the club.

Hard to see him getting back for the blues. I agree this is on the coach.

His next contract could be a a major downgrade.

Sounds like the Glenn Stewart issue all over again.

Safiti/Frizelle getting picked over him - its an insult if you ask me.

Ado-Carr missing out is a farce.

Last edited:
You're very vocal about this being anyone else's fault except Jake. Can you explain how Jake's form is Des' fault?

The reality is that the game has passed him by. While he's never been a tackle breaking forward, he has slowed down even more in his late 20s.
And that’s it in a nut shell, he wouldn’t let anyone down if he was picked and would bust himself to a stand still, but sadly the game is all about speed.

Maybe this is the issue. Other teams have 3 in the tackle and they take 3 seconds each to get off the player. The last guy doesn’t get off until the second guy does. Manly has two in the tackle and they take 4 seconds each. It is basically the same period of time but it looks long to ref because it is only two blokes peeling off. Jake is always the last one.

I can see this being a big issue for the club.

Hard to see him getting back for the blues. I agree this is on the coach.

His next contract could be a a major downgrade.

Sounds like the Glenn Stewart issue all over again.

Safiti getting picked over him - its an insult if you ask me.

Ado-Carr missing out is a farce.
Did you see JAC running up out of the line giving away 2 tries today. I know it's the sh**ty Dogs team but it wasn't good.

homer simpson fear of missing out GIF

Turbo and jake reaction to freddy

I hope Jake and Tom are seething and disgusted by this and both retire from Origin and do a Jamie Lyon. Jake may not be a starter but there is no way on his previous stints for the Blues he should be dropped, this is NSW stupidity and the reason we went into the wilderness last time. All those 2 faced arsclowns like Brandy and Freddy singing Jakes praises on the all Footy Shows and at the first sign of adversity they leave him out. Scumbag move.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6