SOO, Jake, DCE, general discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love Jake, but blindingly obvious he was going to be over looked, re Tupou over JAC, good call, I also think you could tell Angus was gone from his interview after the game last night, I’d say already been told, like Jake, like Josh.

Let's see if Tony Mestrov has balls or not. The place needs a broom through it starting with the coach and captain.
And the owner sorry to say. We need a whole fresh new start from top to bottom anyway just my opinion. I dont want to keep hearing this salary cap garbage, Im over it. Yes we have 3 players taking up most of the cap and they all need to take a good hard long look as themselves. The dogs, the tigpies were in worse trouble than what we got into a couple of years ago but they keep on spending big-time, maybe not so much the Tigpies but the dogs do. Again I will say it. We have let more players go over last the decade than any other club and replaced them with 3 big names, not good enough. Me and my mate catch up every week and discuss this all the time, its bloody frustrating

Poor Jake but the upshot is its good for us. Freddie will (rightly so) pick players from in-form teams and we ain't one of them.
If he picks Sims and Wighton then your theory is stuffed. 2 of the most talentless players to be picked in recent times and if picked Qld will win easily IMO.
Poor Jake but the upshot is its good for us. Freddie will (rightly so) pick players from in-form teams and we ain't one of them.

Des strikes again. Killed another career with the way he coaches and the tactics he uses for certain players. Did it at the Dogs and now it's happening here.
You're very vocal about this being anyone else's fault except Jake. Can you explain how Jake's form is Des' fault?

The reality is that the game has passed him by. While he's never been a tackle breaking forward, he has slowed down even more in his late 20s.

You're very vocal about this being anyone else's fault except Jake. Can you explain how Jake's form is Des' fault?

The reality is that the game has passed him by. While he's never been a tackle breaking forward, he has slowed down even more in his late 20s.
Umm isn't it the coaches responsibility to plan the whole campaign from recruitment, conditioning, skills, tactics, game plans, where to position, how to attack and defend, utilise the best attacking weapons ??? The buck stops with Des. He has decided how to use Jake, how to play him, where to position him. If Jake isn't up to it then Des needs to move the chess pieces. From what I've seen , Jake's effectiveness has diminished even since Des came back

Our backs scored about a million tries last year. Do you really think Jake is there to score tries?
Did I say that, i'll have to re read my thoughts. Mate no he isn't, but he use to run and pass and play.... now Des has him tackling and being a battering ram. It affects the whole balance of the team. WE have no forwards running amuck. Its affected Jakes game and has for a while.

I don't blame Freddy, I think it might be the repeat sets Jake gives away, can't afford to be giving QLD too many leg ups.

yeah but no but yeah but...

the refs magically don't find any more then 3 penalties per soo game (even though we're told they are reffed the same) so Jake'd be fine!

Though I'm fine Jake wasn't picked.

Nathan Cleary and Jarmone Luai vs.
DCE and Munster
Cleary and Luai V DCE and Munster

No contest !

Queenslanders playing for their state grow another pair of arms , legs and testicles

1653803798777.png

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8