SOO, Jake, DCE, general discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh my! What did they do to you???
Not much , but I’m not blind to seeing that the QLD forward pack are a class above NSW.

And based on that their halves will dominate.

NSW lost their one home ground advantage , traditionally away games favour QLD with support and Suncorp will be a bloodbath.

So no , haven’t gone to the dark side , but not blind to the position the Blues are in.

I doubt it was a set play. I think he just saw a yawning gap and ran through it. Even if we were held in the scrum a little, so many of our players over chased thinking it was going wide and left a huge whole - including Teddy.
Originally I saw it as that, just an opportunistic play, with DCE taking an advantage of the gap.
After re watching there was a look of expectation from DCE and with Slater as coach it wouldn't surprise me it was set.

I have no problem with it though, we didn't play to the ball

Not much , but I’m not blind to seeing that the QLD forward pack are a class above NSW.

And based on that their halves will dominate.

NSW lost their one home ground advantage , traditionally away games favour QLD with support and Suncorp will be a bloodbath.

So no , haven’t gone to the dark side , but not blind to the position the Blues are in.
We lost alot of go fwd when Haas tired then was interchanged about the 30 Min mark. The fed lost it and unless some changes are made there they will struggle to get on top.

Nsw will go alright in Perth I reckon but Suncorp is a different bath altogether

We lost alot of go fwd when Haas tired then was interchanged about the 30 Min mark. The fed lost it and unless some changes are made there they will struggle to get on top.

Nsw will go alright in Perth I reckon but Suncorp is a different bath altogether
Yeah but traditionally away games heavily favour QLD in support , why I don’t know

Listening to Brandy trying to downplay Ola. What a tool. Saying he wasn't going to be picked to play. You're an idiot if you think that way and not surprised we lost game 1
Yep, what a smug fuk, think he said what was he in the side was he? Then answers his own question, “No, No he wasn’t“ and smirks like a smug knob.

Listening to Brandy trying to downplay Ola. What a tool. Saying he wasn't going to be picked to play. You're an idiot if you think that way and not surprised we lost game 1

Just came on to vent about this. How salty was Brandy, basically saying he was never going to be in the team..

Here's a question for literally everyone. If these two players were available, who are you acquiring:

Matterson or Olakau'atu?

Exactly ! So shut up Brandy you useless piece of crap. You're just dirty Haumole was patriotic to his place of heritage.

Just came on to vent about this. How salty was Brandy, basically saying he was never going to be in the team..

Here's a question for literally everyone. If these two players were available, who are you acquiring:

Matterson or Olakau'atu?

Exactly ! So shut up Brandy you useless piece of crap. You're just dirty Haumole was patriotic to his place of heritage.
I completely agree re your point about choosing between Matto and Ola. However, that aside... how stupid and unaware do you have to be to carry on in the media in any way that could be perceived as smug or arrogant? I always thought highly of Brandy as a commentator, but he really lost some points with me today on that little display. Keep your mouth shut, stay humble and respectful... you know it will come back to bite him eventually.

Surely none those Parra Princesses will not get picked again

Paulo
Matterson
RCG

Last edited:
You would hope not, they were soft, the Dogs pack took it to them early, like we did last year and they folded under the heat, they folded last Wednesday, the whole blues pack is looking ordinary, thing is who comes in?
Maybe Brandy and Freddie can find a couple of Tongans who miss out on selection in the Tonga team @:D

Freddy has made some big mistakes with his selections. How he didn’t pick JAC or turbo and show some loyalty is outrageous. Both had utter blinders this weekend. Both should be back in there for the second game - end of story.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4