• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mjb136

MWSE fanatic
Premium Member
Lol@nsw.

Waiting to hear Laurie daley say "better team tonight but couldn't find a way to win".

Turbo

Bencher
1.Moylan (Tedesco isn't that good IMO he's good but Moylan brings more)
2.Mansour
3.Walker
4.Bird (played well and is a good strong centre)
5.Trbojevic (X factor and just a special player)
6.Maloney
7.Renyolds
8.Woods
9.Peats (good line speed)
10.Tamou
11.Cartwright
12.Jackson
13.Trbojevic
14.Frizell
15.Cordner
16.Klemmer
17.Fifita

Game 3 team hopefully but won't happen next years side more likely

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Yep, unlucky with the bounce, but way too many amateurish mistakes and poor decisions under pressure.

killerspud

Reserve Grader
Fatty called Walker as having an injury...surely not. This cant happen to us, we have half the team out already.

CBreeagles

Reserve Grader
2.Mansour
3.Walker
6.Maloney
7.Renyolds
8.Woods
10.Tamou
11.Cartwright
12.Jackson
13.Trbojevic
14.Frizell
15.Cordner
16.Klemmer
17.Fifita

Moylan at 5/8 and Teddy at the back. Matt gets ragdolled bringing the ball back.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
2.Mansour
3.Walker
6.Maloney
7.Renyolds
8.Woods
10.Tamou
11.Cartwright
12.Jackson
13.Trbojevic
14.Frizell
15.Cordner
16.Klemmer
17.Fifita

Good team. still have tedesco in there. just because he is so so dangerous every time he touches the ball. moylan only played for 5 mins at the end and let a try in

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
NSW are a rabble with another myth as a coach. He and Barrett must of went to the same coaching mob because there are a lot of similarities as to the way Manly have been playing.

Killer03

Bencher
Some good signs from the newbies. Frizzell showed he is a true origin player, and jack bird, wow he didn't look out of place in the slightest. I like him he's got the healthy amount of arrogance and mongrel. And Moylan I thought barey put a foot wrong.

As for what others have said, get Josh Jackson to Manly. Fantastic 80m performance.

I think everyone is being hard on Jennings, especially with that effort where he knocked on. What person doesn't try and go for the try?

skull61

Bencher
Yeah made too many mistakes but they had a go tonight and if the ball bounces differently for Frizel I reckon they win

Gallen - time to retire forever.
Tamou - thanks for joining penriff
Farrah - back to the bench for the tigers u knob
Jennings - u deserve doesntmatta

grub smith - u r a **** and get away with so much its a joke.

special mention to Laurie Daley and Bozo the stupid. 1/11. Both of you can go **** yourselves.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
14 7 7 -50 16