• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Surprised, considering it's tonight AND a decider that there isn't a thread.

My assumption regarding that is no one thinks NSW can win.

Will be an interesting game, personally think it's QLD by plenty but maybe not.

Thoughts everyone ??

Hard to get excited about it these days. NSW teams over the last 5 years are so meh, and I find it hard to warm to Daley and the style of football he coaches.

Suspect Queensland will win as they generally do at home. My main hope is that The Phantom doesn't join our list of injured troops.

Qld will win (sorry Blues fans).

Personally though, I just hope Walker sticks it up a lot of people and has a blinder tonight regardless. I also hope that we are able to play him against the Cows on Monday night because he's injury free.

I myself being a Nswelshmen will be watching, how can you not?
Two of the best rugby league teams probably in the world playing each other in the toughest arena.
Gonna be a hard task for NSW to jag a win. Hopefully Qld throw the game so that the series will still be alive. @;)
If not Qld by 20+.
GO THE BLUUEESS!!!

The only reason I watch these days is in case the blues jag a win so I can stick it up my QUEEEEEENSLANDER mates,unlikely to give it to them this year

Back in the 80s to win origin nsw had to beat qld, referees and luck. Not much has changed so,
Good luck.

I'm torn this year. Although i was raised in NSW i know live in QLD and have always felt at home here. Will probably still hope for a NSW win, still i find league hard these days. Poor refs and well we suck this year is not helping lol.

I actually think the game hinges on Walker. No player has handled Inglis like Morris, so if Walker has a bad game defensively I think Qld (and Inglis) will run riot.

Now if walker can hold him, I think he can cause Inglis a heap of problems, his speed and movement could be too much for Inglis whose movement these days is getting poor.

I hope walker is man of the match.

Hard to get excited about it these days. NSW teams over the last 5 years are so meh, and I find it hard to warm to Daley and the style of football he coaches.

Suspect Queensland will win as they generally do at home. My main hope is that The Phantom doesn't join our list of injured troops.

I rate Daley/Bozo only sightly higher than Barret/Bozo

Funnt isn't it, NSW has never had their own real live "Grasshopper" referee.
No. The outcry would be deafening. Closest we got was Mick stone and he was just straight down the line.
Best we could hope for.
But they've stuffed it up for themselves plenty of times too, the blues.

I may or may not watch. Origin players should be outlaws in the traditional sense of the word, at least while on the field.

Oooh, what time does that come on? That get's my vote.

Well it's supposed to air at 8pm....but seeing as it's a show about the railroad, it'll run 25mins late!!

Thanks for the thread Mark. It's on at 3am here so I wont watch it live. I'll watch the replay tomorrow morning but even though I'll wave the sky blue flag....my lack of emotion from game one just reaffirmed for me that game 3 last year (yeah possession 70-30...no stitch up there) was the one that broke me

S'funny...the 3-0 "impossible to lose" series in 1995 didn't break me....but the err direction of the game finally did it.

Hope it's a good game and that the ref's aren't the focus regardless of the result.

good luck to those who care about it, hope your team wins!

Bottom line is these games mean more to Queenslanders than they do for people like us , either Blues supporters in NSW, or the pain of being one up here. That started in 1980, and hasn't really changed. I guess if we had a decade of dominance that might change, until then SSDD.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4