• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just had it confirmed today that snake is indeed back involved with manly! as to what extent I'm not privy to but he is definitely back helping out

I had a PM from a poster on here last week telling me the scoop ..... I will let him give the details if he is on-line and ready ...

The comparisons are tough from different era's and what abilities we all look at - that make 1 player better than the other.
I seen a bit of Eadie (in his twilight admittedly) and he was 1 of my favourites, in fact this bloke epitomized the Manly spirit that won me over watching my first games of footy - tough, powerful, reliable and a true competitor with a massive heart.
It's what excites us as individual fans, whether it be ultra speed, power, aggression, big hits, X factor game breaker - ect......
Those who like old school tough generally are fans of Matai, Spud Carroll, Randall, Ron Gibbs....and probably as a Fullback - Eadie who had some pace himself - would be more renowned for his power game and reliability which any 12 men up front love from a Fullback.
Those who like dynamic excitement machines go for Fulton, Turbo Types....add the Snake who lit up the field with blinding pace and I feel defensively and as an organiser, he was Very under rated.
Then there's pure class and you have Beaver, Cliffy, Lyons....
The other factor is those who have played footy, regardless of any level - schoolboys, club, rep or pro level or in the back yard - players always favour those who play in their position.
If you watch any NRL game Buderus will talk about the rival hookers, Roach will talk about the big props to determine the game and Sterlo will stress the halves will decide the outcome....just another angle that determines our favourite players.

It’s better than billy slater’s restaurant, however the good food guide gives an extra star to billy’s!! It’s outrageous, a conspiracy.

A few interesting facts about Billy Slater’s restaurant:
1. Despite being located in Melbourne and opening in 2018, it won the award for best restaurant in Sydney in 2017.
2. There are 2 menus. One that is declared and another hidden in a filing cabinet out the back.
3. On Saturday nights it is a male strip joint called “Studs up”.

1. Despite being located in Melbourne and opening in 2018, it won the award for best restaurant in Sydney in 2017.
2. There are 2 menus. One that is declared and another hidden in a filing cabinet out the back.
Billy’s restaurant is full of c you nest Tuesday’s

Nice.

So any more on the rumours I’m seeing on Facebook??

Which is Brett is the next piece of the coaching puzzle!

And already there ( which surprises me as there’d surely be an official announcement).

From media reports he's back in Sydney working for one of Bozo's companies, safe to assume working for Manly is part of the plan.

A5D2E14D-C3F5-4444-9677-12A59C436516.jpeg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4