• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From Danny Wielder in the SMH

Stewart back in Sydney
After a stint in Melbourne as an owner and manager of a restaurant, one of the Sea Eagles’ greatest players, Brett Stewart, is back in town. Stewart still has his Melbourne business but is now working in Sydney for a company that Bob Fulton owns. With Des Hasler back at the Eagles, it will be interesting to see if Stewart re-involves himself with his club.
———————————————————

Very interesting I always got the vibe that it was bozo that pushed to have Brett retired off. It would seem that maybe it was t spaz who was the ironstine behind that.

Forget the 20s make him Turbos personal coach. That poor kid has so much potiental and despite his man crush on Trent his game didn’t develop like it should have.

Stewart back in Sydney
After a stint in Melbourne as an owner and manager of a restaurant, one of the Sea Eagles’ greatest players, Brett Stewart, is back in town. Stewart still has his Melbourne business but is now working in Sydney for a company that Bob Fulton owns. With Des Hasler back at the Eagles, it will be interesting to see if Stewart re-involves himself with his club.
———————————————————

Very interesting I always got the vibe that it was bozo that pushed to have Brett retired off. It would seem that maybe it was t spaz who was the ironstine behind that.

Forget the 20s make him Turbos personal coach. That poor kid has so much potiental and despite his man crush on Trent his game didn’t develop like it should have.
100% behind this call.
Positional play and more talk are Snake specials and will see Turbo fly - the perfect teacher for a quality student who could be anything....

Stewart back in Sydney
———————————————————

The Incomparable Immortal is never too far away from the club or the players . As they say . The legend lives on

From what I remember, Barrett wanted to drop Snake after the Rd.16 game against the Cows in Townsville in 2016 (which he ended up doing, that was Snake's last game) and he allegedly had a big argument over it with Bozo who didn't think Snake should have been (or deserved to be) dropped. So my reading is that Bozo was actually going into bat for Snake.

Last edited:
From what I remember, Barrett wanted to drop Snake after the Rd.16 game against the Cows in Townsville in 2016 (which he ended up doing, that was Snake's last game) and he allegedly had a big argument over it with Bozo who didn't think Snake should have been (or deserved to be) dropped. So my reading is that Bozo was actually going into bat for Snake.
Barrett should have been shown there door there and then. The low dog

Barrett should have been shown there door there and then. The low dog

Unfortunately by that stage, Snake's body (legs) was basically done so on one hand I can understand it, though Snake always maintained that he felt he still had more to give. But he definitely deserved to go out better than what Barrett gave him.

Yeh I read that Weirdler article and thought it'd be great if the club could mend a bridge and get him back in some capacity. To hear that it's happening is great news. Snake was one of our best and if it wasn't for Wombat he'd be a moral to be considered our best ever fullback. Instead he's now involved in a photo finish for that title which is a testament to his ability, because Eadie is one of the greats.

Criminal that Brett effectively missed two years of his career otherwise he would have given Irvine's try scoring record a shake. If he can work with Turbo and pass on some of that great defensive ability of his then it will take Tommy's game to the next level.

Mate pull your head in you flog. You don’t know me at all you cretin.

Ask people on here I’ve never bagged the Prince of Brookvale.
I was filthy when he was punted you fool. Snake is up there with Napper and beaver as one of my favorites.
Go back to sleep you flog

You mercilessly bag TT, way over the top and then in here you’re on his wagon saying how great he could be.

Yeh I read that Weirdler article and thought it'd be great if the club could mend a bridge and get him back in some capacity. To hear that it's happening is great news. Snake was one of our best and if it wasn't for Wombat he'd be a moral to be considered our best ever fullback. Instead he's now involved in a photo finish for that title which is a testament to his ability, because Eadie is one of the greats.

Criminal that Brett effectively missed two years of his career otherwise he would have given Irvine's try scoring record a shake. If he can work with Turbo and pass on some of that great defensive ability of his then it will take Tommy's game to the next level.

I’d have Ridge right up there in a 3 way finish. Wombat was my favourite. Snake amazing strike record and reading of the game. Ridge epic in his organising and will to win, along with almost every 4 pointer turning into 6.

You mercilessly bag TT, way over the top and then in here you’re on his wagon saying how great he could be.
The kid is good but he will never be sNAke.
Snake is the clubs best fullback in our history and for this dog to come on here say I would ever bag him. Has me livid. All time and Jake wanna do is be t-baz best mates. F them

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2