Slater Knob Fest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
See you Slater.

He'll fight it and the cynic in me fears he will get off somehow. But for the time being we are very close to the grub getting the send off he deserves, sitting on the sideline suspended for an illegal play. Please don't blink judiciary members, stay the course and end this career now.

Every time I look at 2008 GF highlights of our tries; the constant feature is Slater leading with his boots in a tackle. Someone posted here once explaining how it was legal at the time, I cant believe how anyone could get away with such deliberately dangerous play.

Isn’t a shoulder charge treated the same as a dangerous tackle?

And why wasn’t it a penalty try last night?

‘The Referee (or Review Officials) may award a penalty try if, in his opinion, a try would have been scored but for the unfair play of the defending team.’

The argument would be a try may not have been scored had Slater tackled the Cronulla player using fair play, i.e. by using his arms in the tackle. He may not have stopped the try but the fact that he was there and could have tackled him fairly means the ref couldn’t definitively say a try would have been scored.

Charged! Boy oh boy I bet the 'media' down there will be publishing all sorts of 'still shot' photos in an effort to get it to look like a legitimate tackle.

Because that's how the media thinks the game is played in these scenarios.... still shot city!

Charged! Boy oh boy I bet the 'media' down there will be publishing all sorts of 'still shot' photos in an effort to get it to look like a legitimate tackle.

Because that's how the media thinks the game is played in these scenarios.... still shot city!
The Melbourne media ignore the storm, and rightly so, being a fake transplant team and all. It will be a big story in qld though.

As an aside, lookie what I spotted in Towoomba today...classy lot these people.

F2C034E7-5FE3-4EF3-985D-AFB1F6454BC8.jpeg

Edit: and if the owner spots this pic, I’ll be at the festival grounds armed with a bottle of Shiraz enjoying the concert featuring a Dusty Springfield tribute act, with the headline act being The Church! Living End last night which was fabulous.

FMD .....If he gets suspended can you imagine the pre-game special "poor studs up" edition ...... it will be like a this is your life lovefest held at his funeral ...

but I suppose the good news is we viewers will get to have him in the commentary box ...

There is NO WAY IN HELL that the grub will get rubbed out by the NRL in his last game, especially when it’s his last game and the Scum are destined to make history by going back to back.

NO WAY.

Storm will win 13+ over whoever they play, but I’m tipping that Scam will get the Churchill medal because Grub got the POS for Soo. Then Scam will retire as well.

There is NO WAY IN HELL that the grub will get rubbed out by the NRL in his last game, especially when it’s his last game and the Scum are destined to make history by going back to back.

NO WAY.

Storm will win 13+ over whoever they play, but I’m tipping that Scam will get the Churchill medal because Grub got the POS for Soo. Then Scam will retire as well.

You paint a miserable picture old mate .... that sort of corruption could only happen in places like North Korea and ToddyWorld ......

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12