Slater Knob Fest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bet you anything ( well not really just a saying) that he doesn’t get charged for a shoulder charge!!

You know and I know it would spoil the GF, and Toddy can’t have that happening can he?

I hate easts and souths but will not be supporting scum next week.

Easts vs Scum if it happens would be one of the the most boring grand final in years.

Other than just blatantly changing a rule one week out from a GF, there’s just no way for Slater to play in that game. As a clear an example of a shoulder charge from side on that you will ever see. Penalised on field as a shoulder charge. Commentary did their best to dress it up as something else, but all of them conceded it was a shoulder charge. After the Billy player of the series medal in SOO, if he gets off and plays a farewell game, everyone other than the Melbourne fans will blow up.

Stick around they are gunna try and get this low bag off a charge. Another big week for Greenturd. Bet he needs a month to sort this charge out also.

Other than just blatantly changing a rule one week out from a GF, there’s just no way for Slater to play in that game. As a clear an example of a shoulder charge from side on that you will ever see. Penalised on field as a shoulder charge. Commentary did their best to dress it up as something else, but all of them conceded it was a shoulder charge. After the Billy player of the series medal in SOO, if he gets off and plays a farewell game, everyone other than the Melbourne fans will blow up.
Oh they'll change the rule.
Or word it so it didn't exist...

Text book shoulder charge = MINIMUM week out.. Slater's career has to end tonite..

When poor blokes are getting 3-4 weeks for simply bracing themselves when a prop runs at them and it's deemed a shoulder charge, Slater's is 100% pure, arm tucked, intentional, text book shoulder charge and he's f@$ked

Lol..
Example Tapau and AFB both suspended for standing there ground with a shoulder in round 1 2017 i think
Slater s was deliberate he cannot play again so long as Mr Corruption doesnt lift up that old rug he had at Canturberry and sweep a little more dirt underneath it.

All the commentators are tying themselves in knots trying to convince themselves they are looking at something other than what they have witnessed. And that clown Hooper was carrying on that it can't be a shoulder charge because the arm wasn't tucked by his side, just as a still shot showed Slater's arm tucked right in by his side at the point of impact. Hysterical!

If Slater plays next week, I'm Cancelling Foxtel

Let's face it, we've copped crap calls all year. I don't mind penalties, as long as it goes both ways. Studs up Slater should go. Just like his mate from 2008 who nearly broke someones neck. Can anyone put up the video of why Fanua blake copped 2 weeks from the first game in 2017. We need consistency. As long as it goes both ways. Studs up must go. If he doesn't,this game is a joke. Listening to big Mal tonight, it shows that some people just don't get it. The biggest problem with rugby league. One rule for some, and one rule for another. I put it to you that if Steve Matai did that tackle tonight that studs up did, would the commentators have the same sympathy.

If Slater plays next week, I'm Cancelling Foxtel

Let's face it, we've copped crap calls all year. I don't mind penalties, as long as it goes both ways. Studs up Slater should go. Just like his mate from 2008 who nearly broke someones neck. Can anyone put up the video of why Fanua blake copped 2 weeks from the first game in 2017. We need consistency. As long as it goes both ways. Studs up must go. If he doesn't,this game is a joke. Listening to big Mal tonight, it shows that some people just don't get it. The biggest problem with rugby league. One rule for some, and one rule for another. I put it to you that if Steve Matai did that tackle tonight that studs up did, would the commentators have the same sympathy.

And that is the biggest problem we have in our game at the moment
Self interest and political agendas for all to see..mal and his friends hoops on Todd’s side
Commentators are meant to be objective ..never liked Ennis but tonight on fox he actually spoke with reason..no bias judgement at all.
And yes any manly player did that in the same situation gone for 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8