Slater Knob Fest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

grassy

Bencher
I find this whole Slater shoulder charge thing and the outcome as an insult to the people, not just fans but an insult to the very people listening to the excuses also. As I have said If it’s a duck and it quacks then it’s a duck. They recognise it’s a shoulder charge then **** around for an hour making out this is a big deal and they are trying to get to the bottom of something important for the game and come out by passing the buck to try to confuse the people.Whatever happened to the term “fair” and whatever happened to the term “yes means yes and no means no” Who the **** do these people think they are. It’s like they run all over you and only they matter. If it’s some player that can make them money they will lick their ass but if you are only an average player they throw the book at you. ****ing politics alright. This is a no brainer and look what they do.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Q
My plan for Sunday was to hold a bbq at my place for a group of 6 mates (all manly supporters)and after the bbq watch the game on the big screen pictured. After this pile of grubby politics We have decided to cancel the game not the bbq and head of to do some fishing instead. Not only will the nrl NOT get my money, they will not get my ratings. I definitely will not be firing up my projector and wasting 3 or more hours of bulb life on behalf of greenturd and his nrl. The Nrl and its rulings have become a dead set joke. They are all a bunch of crooks and don’t deserve the support.
it appears as though you might be quite attached to your audio visual set up... why don’t you boys watch a replay of 2008 after the bbq.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
My wife was bailed up by a well known radio/tv presenter she knows professionally, who came up to her and said “What about Billy Slater? I’m not watching the grand final”.

Kevinward777

First Grader
I find this whole Slater shoulder charge thing and the outcome as an insult to the people, not just fans but an insult to the very people listening to the excuses also. As I have said If it’s a duck and it quacks then it’s a duck. They recognise it’s a shoulder charge then **** around for an hour making out this is a big deal and they are trying to get to the bottom of something important for the game and come out by passing the buck to try to confuse the people.Whatever happened to the term “fair” and whatever happened to the term “yes means yes and no means no” Who the **** do these people think they are. It’s like they run all over you and only they matter. If it’s some player that can make them money they will lick their ass but if you are only an average player they throw the book at you. ****ing politics alright. This is a no brainer and look what they do.
It was as abvious as the sun that the whole process would play out like it has. I won’t be going fishing with my mates on Sunday... but I won’t be watching the game either.

grassy

Bencher
Q

it appears as though you might be quite attached to your audio visual set up... why don’t you boys watch a replay of 2008 after the bbq.
Well I got it so I live with it.Nah I watched it day before yesterday to show the missus how Slater leads with the feet on our wingers. Watching it again will remind me of the tripe that is running our game. Once I have made up my mind I stick to it unlike the tripe running the nrl.

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
BREAKING NEWS

MANLY CONNECTION TO SLATER AND CRONK

New information has come to hand regarding the Billy Slater shoulder charge tribunal case. Slater successful challenged his shoulder charge at last night Judiciary hearing. It is believed Slater’s council Nick Ghabar argued the action wasn’t a shoulder charge at all, and if it was it was not Slater’s fault.

In further evidence which came to light this morning of why he was let off, it was revealed the Manly club will be held responsible as Slater first thought of the shoulder tackle after brushing shoulders with Manly players at training during the 2011 Four Nations Kangaroo Tour of England. It is believed after brushing shoulders with Manly players Slater practiced the move with teammate Cameron Smith in the hotel room they were sharing, apparently once they mastered shoulder brushing, they also practiced ball handling techniques.

Tribunal members revealed it took only 1 minute to decide Slaters fate, the remaining 54 minutes were spent dealing with the Manly connection with a submission to the NRL

In further damning convictions against the embattled Manly Club, the NRL are preparing to impose further fines regarding the injury to Cooper Cronk, the NRL believe Manly players should be held accountable for Cronk’s injury as they actually tackled him at least twice during the season in round 11 and 18.
Stay tuned for more news as it comes to hand

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
BREAKING NEWS
New information has come to hand regarding the Billy Slater shoulder charge tribunal case. Slater successful challenged his shoulder charge at last night Judiciary hearing. It is believed Slater’s council Nick Ghabar argued the action wasn’t a shoulder charge at all, and if it was it was not Slater’s fault.
Nrl CEO Todd Greenberg is said to be livid at these developments and after consultation NRL power brokers including Referees, the Storm and Roosters hierarchy, and media representative of Rothfield and Gould, believe the evidence against Manly is so convincing they find Manly guilty with no further need for a tribunal hearing and is preparing the list of sanctions to be implanted against the Manly club.
In further developments it is now understood the NRL will
1) Fine Manly $700,000 a further reduction on their Salary Cap
2) Be forced to pay The Storms and Roosters last year Contract of Slater and Cronk to their respective clubs
3) Pay all medical and defence bills for the pair
4) Pay the outstanding Bulldogs Mad Monday Fine
5) Buy and provide all Souths players with new high definition camera phones to allow them to capture and see their appendages better.

Finally they are considering Salary Cap Concessions for Roosters and Storm for next year upwards of $2 million.
Stranglely Greenberg, Buzz and Gould were seen walking down a side street, overheard saying something that sounded like “That’ll feck em”.

Once a grub. Always a grub. That's how I will remember the next immortal Clive Churchill medalist.

images.jpeg

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
It is an astounding display from Teflon Todd. If he had any awareness he would at least acknowledge the sentiment amongst other non aligned fans rather than some rubbish statement which throws the judiciary under the bus

ricardo

Bencher
It is an astounding display from Teflon Todd. If he had any awareness he would at least acknowledge the sentiment amongst other non aligned fans rather than some rubbish statement which throws the judiciary under the bus

Bulldogs' mad Monday fine has also quietly halved today ...

Shoe1

Journey Man
BREAKING NEWS

In further evidence which came to light this morning of why he was let off, it was revealed the Manly club will be held responsible as Slater first thought of the shoulder tackle after brushing shoulders with Manly players at training during the 2011 Four Nations Kangaroo Tour of England. It is believed after brushing shoulders with Manly players Slater practiced the move with teammate Cameron Smith in the hotel room they were sharing, apparently once they mastered shoulder brushing, they also practiced ball handling techniques.

Tribunal members revealed it took only 1 minute to decide Slaters fate, the remaining 54 minutes were spent dealing with the Manly connection with a submission to the NRL

In further damning convictions against the embattled Manly Club, the NRL are preparing to impose further fines regarding the injury to Cooper Cronk, the NRL believe Manly players should be held accountable for Cronk’s injury as they actually tackled him at least twice during the season in round 11 and 18.
I think manly can successfully argue that no manly player tackled Cronk effectively in those games. I smell an acquittal.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I don't think the panel bought anything mate.

I think this decision was made before Billy hopped on his private jet and graced Sydney with his presence.

The whole thing was a charade of "due process".

I would love for the judiciary panel to have to provide a transcript of their "deliberations". Probably chatting about golf and horse racing.

Greenturd had this decided on Sunday.

I wish I could argue with you, but since I agree 100% I can't. We all knew that he was going to be found not guilty. They were never going to suspend Billy Slater from playing his fairy tale last game in a Grand Final. But the picture painted is that they did buy it.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
BREAKING NEWS

I thought this was legit until I got to the part about Manly players tackling.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16