Slater Knob Fest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
42497085_743615629319933_4228318891148836864_n.jpg

I just read a Kent article where he says:

slater said he watched all of Feki's 2018 tries and he always goes for the corner.

Then Kent goes through them all and shows it was total b/s from Slater but no one at the judiciary checked, knew, or bothered to find out about.

Grub acts, grub lies, grub cheats.

slater said he watched all of Feki's 2018 tries and he always goes for the corner.

Then Kent goes through them all and shows it was total b/s from Slater but no one at the judiciary checked, knew, or bothered to find out about.

Storm culture: win at all costs, screw integrity and honesty, just get the result. Pretty successful formula, actually!

Appalling if true - no probity. Where is the corroboration?

The defence put forward that feki always goes for the corner and unexpectedly stepped inside - this should have been laughed out of the judiciary. It makes it seem as if it was feki’s fault not slater’s. Feki was entitled to do anything he wanted in any direction, he could have stepped, chipped, gone for corner, whatever, it is all in the rules.

Did you mean slater says Feki always steps inside ..?? I thought studs-up used the shoulder charge that wasn't a shoulder charge because he believed Feki would step inside ....

Did you mean slater says Feki always steps inside ..??

I don't think so. I thought slater said that Feki always goes for the corner...so he (grub) went full tilt to the corner. Then Feki (how dare he) tried to step inside and that caught grub off guard and had no option to shoulder him outta the way.

Article - slater:

“I watched every try of both their wingers throughout the in the build up to the game,” Slater said. “I noticed Feki had scored eight tries by pinging for the corner. I knew he liked to back himself.

“I realised Sosaia was 10 metres from the corner post. My intention was to make a ball and all tackle. “I’m intending to get my body in front of Feki between the try-line.

“But he stepped of his left foot and I’m running at 33kph and I’ve got two metres to make a decision.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/bcd378233333b429f98ff2dbeafcd0ad

I don't think so. I thought slater said that Feki always goes for the corner...so he (grub) went full tilt to the corner. Then Feki (how dare he) tried to step inside and that caught grub off guard and had no option to shoulder him outta the way.

Article - slater:

“I watched every try of both their wingers throughout the in the build up to the game,” Slater said. “I noticed Feki had scored eight tries by pinging for the corner. I knew he liked to back himself.

“I realised Sosaia was 10 metres from the corner post. My intention was to make a ball and all tackle. “I’m intending to get my body in front of Feki between the try-line.

“But he stepped of his left foot and I’m running at 33kph and I’ve got two metres to make a decision.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/bcd378233333b429f98ff2dbeafcd0ad

OKay ... thanks ... one small point for Slater ... it is irrelevant that you had 2 m to make a decision .... it doesn't matter if the shoulder charge was intentional or not ....

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10