Sipley - Impact

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today re-signed Toafofoa Sipley until the end of the 2023 season.

"I feel there is something very special building here at Manly under Coach Des Hasler. I can't wait to further develop my game under Des and play my part in hopefully winning a premiership with this great team,'' Sipley said.
The re-signing of Sipley follows on from the Club recently re-signing young props Taniela Paseka and Sean Keppie as well as exciting five-eighth Josh Schuster.

I like his enthusiasm. It would be interesting to know if DESpicable rates him as highly as Keppie.

Interesting selection times ahead if everyone stays fit and available.
If we are only running with 2 big guys on the bench then Sipley may be the one to miss out, just for stamina reasons in case of emergency during a game.
We still have a few pieces of the puzzle to be solved.

If we are only running with 2 big guys on the bench then Sipley may be the one to miss out, just for stamina reasons in case of emergency during a game.
I give him a clear jump on Sirro, but in defence of Sirro has had limited game time....again...due to injury

If all fit we are possibly looking at Pasaka and Aloiai to start, with Marty and Keppie on the bench (assuming we keep using Lawton and Walker/Suli on the bench), so Sippley, Siro, Saddler, DeLuis, Jetski and the ones who could be back-ups?

We will rue the day if its Sip’s who misses out, personally, I can’t see it happening, far to valuable, especially come the finals, big power is everything.

On form it'd nearly be Paseka missing out. He's been lazy in defence, especially at marker and has gone backwards since his break out game against the Titans.

Paseka and Marty should have a week off at some stage.
Maybe Des has been giving them time off from training? And for Paseka, a rest from starting. Just mentally draining turning up every week in that front-line position, I've no doubt Paseka will be switched on when we need him.

Paseka and Marty should have a week off at some stage.
Maybe Des has been giving them time off from training? And for Paseka, a rest from starting. Just mentally draining turning up every week in that front-line position, I've no doubt Paseka will be switched on when we need him.
Paseka didn't start yesterday. He seems off. Pretty sure he has a young baby maybe missing normalise at home?

I think in the regular season we should have a rotation of resting key forwards. By Week 1 of finals we'd want to pick the strongest 17 but it's great to know that someone of the calibre of Sipley/Paseka/Keppie/Aloiai is going to be ready to jump in if we have any forward injuries.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8