Sipley - Impact

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A very impressive performance coming into the first game of the year. Showing how much he wants to stay in this first grade team. This is the type of attitude and competition for spots we need, now Keppie is on big watch.

A very impressive performance coming into the first game of the year. Showing how much he wants to stay in this first grade team. This is the type of attitude and competition for spots we need, now Keppie is on big watch.

Arguably the best game I have seen the big fella play.

Think it also shows how much important it is to manage the workload of our forward pack. Sipley and Woods both fresh and full of intensity (although Woods slightly rusty and you could tell he'd only just started training with the other players).
It's a long season and to keep up that level into the finals they will all need well timed breaks from the top squad (or less on field time if they are continually in the 17).

These two games from Sipley has been immense, his bench impact is so important for us now. Credit to Seibold to have him make Sipley earn it by starting him at the season at blacktown, only reason why Sipley playing like he's got a chip on his shoulder. Hope he continues the form, a full strength bench of: utility?, Sipley, Bully, Keppie is very handy.

These two games from Sipley has been immense, his bench impact is so important for us now. Credit to Seibold to have him make Sipley earn it by starting him at the season at blacktown, only reason why Sipley playing like he's got a chip on his shoulder. Hope he continues the form, a full strength bench of: utility?, Sipley, Bully, Keppie is very handy.
Perhaps we should drop Schu and Tom back to BW too?

Sipley is proving hard to stop. Is this his best form since joining Manly a few years ago?
Not sure what his stats were (not even sure how to look up stats, lol, the ones on NRL.com seem very limited although I prob just don't know how to use it properly) :giggle:

I'll happily eat a small slice of humble pie here - I thought he was a fringe first grader and questioned the recent contract extension.

Perhaps the stint at Blacktown has made him extra hungry. Whatever it was, something has clicked for him.

Go Toff.

Perhaps the stint at Blacktown has made him extra hungry. Whatever it was, something has clicked for him.

Go Toff.
Could be as simple as this: at 28 he's not a kid but yesterday was only his 57th game in NRL. Traditionally props take time to mature and Manly has invested patiently in his development. Might all be about to pay off in a big way, Go Toff!

I'll happily eat a small slice of humble pie here - I thought he was a fringe first grader and questioned the recent contract extension.

Go Toff.

It was shaving his head for charity. He has been great since then.

Lots of basic errors and poor discipline in his game at the moment, forward depth is tested at the moment but for me he needs to go back to Workers.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8