Sipley - Impact

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sipley has locked in his bench impact spot. Gets around 30 mins a game and still makes around 100 metres a game. And a huge damaging ball runner and his defence and match fitness just improving by game. If siro is a easy walk in to the 17, Toff simply cannot be dropped for him, it has to unfortunately be keppie.

I don't know his minutes but they were huge compared to previous games. Good to know as Des only used two off the bench until the last 10 minutes. Marty looked gassed halfway through the 2nd half but Sipley was okay. Both were awesome, along with everyone else in the team

He was very unlucky to be penalised when he had that scuffle with that helmeted Doesn'tmatta player. Manly should have received that penalty, but I hope he learns that you don't muck around when your team has possession.

I agree!

the d-bag ref said something like

"tof gets penalised because all he had to do was play the ball and walk away"

errr... what about all the marker had to do was stand there as marker and not interfere with the guy playing the ball!!!!!! (the interfering is an illegal play too)

It's not some big bro v little bro family situation where the dad tells Tof not to respond to jerk-head Jr's taunts.

I agree!

the d-bag ref said something like

"tof gets penalised because all he had to do was play the ball and walk away"

errr... what about all the marker had to do was stand there as marker and not interfere with the guy playing the ball!!!!!! (the interfering is an illegal play too)

It's not some big bro v little bro family situation where the dad tells Tof not to respond to jerk-head Jr's taunts.
I like the fact that he didn't back down when confronted multiple times!

Someone tell Tof that next time, don't just undo the laces, you gotta tie them back up to the opposite foot!

896186b77467d4e1dbd1d74fba2a9f9c

Sip is now my favourite Manly Player. He has a great personality and is a character
how good was his shoelace pull a couple of weeks ago? we need characters like that in the game, and every club needs that infectious humour and positive vibes. beast of an impact player too (des used to love letting rose or guluvao reap havoc in short stints - sips has the potential to be that guy for us this time around)

the big fella is lacking match fitness, not fitness. he will continue to improve the more time he gets on the field. Been around the squad for a while and you get the impression he is game ready , and has more experience mentally than his on field minutes suggest.

Started to show some serious improvement during the latter part of 2019 and received very little opportunity last season with Black Town 's limited season . Full credit to him and the coaching group for him going really well this season and even more improvement after the long lay off in 2020 .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8